seeking LGBT/ladies group!

1 hour ago, razimove said:

I dont think there is such a team concept, so you probably would have to be the creator/leader of one, but most teams most likely will accept you as you are, people are pretty chill here about this I think

Youre right people are here are nice and accepting, and the vast majority of the community get along. Personally I dont see why race or gender or preferences should matter in a game. What makes a friend is who they are

20 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

I wish you all the best with your team.

17 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

I wanna join an all women team too

@brokenjoker thanks! if you'd like to join PM me!
@ryspicz I'd love for you to join! if youre a man and were being half-joking i'd prefer you say so but also you wont join/stay for long anyhow!

15 minutes ago, SmurfBR said:

We like to spend our lives hunting for shiny's 

i see! not really what im looking for, but thanks for the offer! ❤️

Edited by lottebug
merged, makes it misleading

hey yall! i made a discord server for a ladies team. if you wanna join feel free to hop in! 

update: (we also accept all LGBT+ people and allies), message lottebug, suzypie, or staggiie in game for an invite!)

Edited by lottebug
16 hours ago, lottebug said:

Hi all! I'd love to make or join an LGBT or all women's team, if you're in one I'd love to join, or people that show interest here could all make one!

Totally interested. I use to play...ALOT. But took like 2 year break. I'm back after I heard about new updates. I'm a 27 yr old girl and the B in LGBT

Actually made an LGBT team with an IRL friend who is a gay man. [RBOW] Team Rainbow but he doesn't play anymore, I took a huge break, and we werent that big anyway since we never really recruited

5 hours ago, Staggiie said:

Totally interested. I use to play...ALOT. But took like 2 year break. I'm back after I heard about new updates. I'm a 27 yr old girl and the B in LGBT

Actually made an LGBT team with an IRL friend who is a gay man. [RBOW] Team Rainbow but he doesn't play anymore, I took a huge break, and we werent that big anyway since we never really recruited

oooh if you havent already please join the discord, we'd love to have you!

4 hours ago, SoleFLyDavid said:

Im looking for a LGBTQ team for 5 years only issue is i have a penis

oh man, thats so rough, and with the other person expressing the same want for an lgbt group, ill ask the people currently joined if they'd be against including the lgbt folks too! thought one or the other would work best, or just be easiest, but personally i'd love for it to be a women AND lgbt focused team! bring on the SJW insults, boyz lmao