Secret Shiny Pokemon should be a different color or glow?

Reckless

Question

9 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

Secret shinies' paiticle color are goldend arond some golden squares

It's alredy special now

Considering these Pokemon are so hard to find, why not make them more appealing? 

I think the Particle is awesome but I'm all for making the Sprite more interesting looking.

How about some sort of Golden Glow (similar to the Red Glow you get with Alpha Sprites?)??

1小时前,Reckless 说:

Considering these Pokemon are so hard to find, why not make them more appealing? 

I think the Particle is awesome but I'm all for making the Sprite more interesting looking.

How about some sort of Golden Glow (similar to the Red Glow you get with Alpha Sprites?)??

Ewwww that will be coool

But in the original game are only golden stars and squares

I hope the glow feature remains as an alpha starter exclusive feature to make them truely special and rare (as befitting a 10th anniversary exclusive).

They can change the color sprites on some secret shiny like gengar to white that would add value to those. But it doesn't seem likely they will do that because 

5 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

But in the original game are only golden stars and squares

I believe the issue with applying a mask of sorts to a sprite, is the fact that many people use sprite mods and would require some very intense coding to cover those bases as well. I'm sure they don't want to nullify current sprite mods.

i think secret shinys should just breed between them , similar to alphas.
so it becomes just one more particle for you to put in your pokemon, where is the hype of having a Charizard or Lucario secret if I can just bredalo with any poke and get the particle