Change the Matchmaking Ban Mechanic

caioxlive13

Question

the actual system of Matchmaking ban is Patetic. For ones that don't know: If you disconnect early on match and lose because your time runs out, not mattering the reason, they give you a 1h ban from MM play. This is Stupid. I know that are to prevent timestall and make players surrender instead, but on 90% of cases, you get disconnect by:

• Computer/Cellphone Issues, that simply close the game and don't open unless you try to restart him, that usually take 3-5 minutes to enter on game again
  • Network Issues, that happen on most part of cases, and the main factor to dissconecting, can be resolved only resetting the Wi-fi router on most part of cases, but it takes 5 minutes to fully restore internet.

So, my suggestion is do one of things below:

1.  Remove the ban mechanic
  2.  Reduce the ban timer, to something like 30 minutes or 15 minutes
  3.  Put a system that can detect disconnects because of Crashing/Network Problems, and make that in this cases of disconnecting , the user that disconnected don't receive ban.

I maked this suggestion because this happens too much with me. I don't have many time to play, and i play casually some matchmaking matches. But, the developer of my Notebook put a program that show ads constantly, and i can't remove him(This ads are on sites , putting cookies on my Notebook and only getting rid of my free space). Without free space, my Notebook suddently start to crash, and close all apps open, one of them are pokemmo, that today, while i'm playing, crashed up and my notebook refused to re-open it. Resume: I lost a match that i clearly win, because of a stupid run out of memory. And when isn't notebook crashing , my network gets issues(in the place that i leave, cannot rain a little, that Network stop work.) 

Edited by caioxlive13

2 answers to this question