Alpha Pikachu

Someone sent a message in a discord an hour ago saying that Alpha pikachu is in all regions first forest area. Now, given that this message was sent an hour ago, I checked Unovas first forest and there was no alpha pikachu. How often does this event occur?

You can only catch one of them, the others disappear when you do.

If you haven't caught any of them yet, you may be checking the wrong forest. In Unova, it's in Lostlorn Forest.

Edited by Rache
3 hours ago, Rache said:

You can only catch one of them, the others disappear when you do.

If you haven't caught any of them yet, you may be checking the wrong forest. In Unova, it's in Lostlorn Forest.

I successfully did catch a Pikachu will I be able to catch a different species of swarm the other day?

1 hour ago, Rache said:

There's no drawback to catching the Pikachu. If more appear, you'll be able to catch them too.

Soo will you guys be announceing every alpha encounter?

and what is the time intervale between alphas. Me and my team were discussing this, we kinda agreed if more alphas were in the game, we assumed that Pikachu would dissapear after 24 hours and another one might come up. Such as a "daily" thing.

4 hours ago, Rache said:

There's no drawback to catching the Pikachu. If more appear, you'll be able to catch them too.

Are the alphas mini bosses limited as well the starters (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaurs) won't happen in the game again?