Allow all moves.

Cacha

Question

Hello, so long, I live in Argentina and this is written in Spanish, so if it is not understood, it was the translator.

I have heard that there was a very important update where the movements of the pokemon were updated up to 8th gen, but Ariados does not learn "red slime" and beedrill does not learn "lethal sting". They answered me that those movements are not in the roms, but neither are the "special" ones of the event pokes, and the administrators modify them, so do the same with EVERYONE, and that's it.

Cya.!

8 answers to this question

Effects

Sticky Web sets up a sticky net around the opposing team, which lowers the Speed of Pokémon switching into battle by one stage.

Effects

Fell Stinger deals damage, and if the target is knocked out by this move, the user's Attack is raised by three stages.

Stats can be raised to a maximum of +6 stages each.

Changes

In Generation 6, Fell Stinger has 30 base power.

In Generation 6, Fell Stinger raises Attack by two stages instead of three.

Moves from 6ta gen.

I think you're misunderstanding what is meant by updating moves to the 8th generation. Moves that existed in Generation V (aka moves that can be pulled from ROMs) are in the game and updated to modern learnsets. Any move introduced in Generation VI beyond is not in the game at all. (Ex: Moonblast, Liquidation, Body Press) BUT, something like Shell Smash (Generation V move) that was given to Blastoise in Generation VIII exists in its mvoeset.

The only exception I can think of to something like this is the devs recently adding a Slush Rush equivalent to the Beartic line, though it has a different name.

Why don’t they just include the handful of 6-8th gen moves that are used in comp play and skip all the trash/gimmick moves?  Most of the competitive moves from the newer games seem to be based on older moves with the typing changed or slightly different effects (flip turn and overdrive come to mind) and there’s only a few unique ones like court change or the terrain moves.