Alpha Pokemon has red bars in android version

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, if so, I apologize and kindly ask that this post be moved to the correct place. 

I noticed that there are red bars on the Alpha Pokemon in the android version of the game. I'm assuming that this is a bug since it is not present in the PC version.

Is this a known issue? If yes, will it be fixed in the next patch? It is distracting and I'm hoping that it would be fixed.

P.S. English is not my language. I deeply apologize for any errors. 

Thank you so much!

0000.jpg.17acf8e5a8d6e312fed1ebb2df7fb343.jpg

1 hour ago, HelloHowAreYou said:

¡Hola! No estoy seguro de si este es el lugar correcto para esta publicación, si es así, pido disculpas y pido amablemente que esta publicación se mueva al lugar correcto. 

Me di cuenta de que hay barras rojas en Alpha Pokemon en la versión de Android del juego. Supongo que se trata de un error, ya que no está presente en la versión para PC.

¿Es este un problema conocido? En caso afirmativo, ¿se solucionará en el próximo parche? Me distrae y espero que se arregle.

PD El inglés no es mi idioma. Me disculpo profundamente por cualquier error. 

¡Muchas gracias!

hello do you speak spanish hee Well, what I know is that the red around it is normal, the bars that are up and down, I don't know.And when an alpha Pokémon you have to catch it has an ability that is improved but I caught it you don't do that 

3 hours ago, HelloHowAreYou said:

Hello! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this post, if so, I apologize and kindly ask that this post be moved to the correct place. 

I noticed that there are red bars on the Alpha Pokemon in the android version of the game. I'm assuming that this is a bug since it is not present in the PC version.

Is this a known issue? If yes, will it be fixed in the next patch? It is distracting and I'm hoping that it would be fixed.

P.S. English is not my language. I deeply apologize for any errors. 

Thank you so much!

are you using any mods on your phone?

1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

are you using any mods on your phone?

1 hour ago, Branaso said:

Disable yhe gen 8 icons mod bro an you are good ?

This fixed the issue. The mod is incompatible with the Alpha red thingy. I did not realize that the mod is the culprit. I am sorry.

I genuinely appreciate all of the replies. Thank you all so much!!!