Why always nerfing things?

I have been offline for about 4 years, and I came back to play this game recently, when I try to catch pokemon using shedinja, I knew it has been nerfed.

I read the update log and feel unintelligibly.

"Wonder Guard" is the only reason that why this pokemon is usable, also its characteristic, nerfing it by this way is same as remove this pokemon.

Somebody say "this was a PvE-only change", but who will use it in pvp? 

Samebody say "shedinja will make 90% of the game into a joke.", this statement is even untenable, for normal npc, you can even easily beat them all with only one lv.100 pokemon.

for others, no matter what, you have to organize your pokemon reasonably, instead of just relying on a specific pokemon.

I think change npc's pokemon team is better than change a special pokemon / ability / skill.

This change is exactly the same as the previous change to the baton pass.

Today, players found a good strategy, then you break it, and another day, players found a good strategy again, you break it again.

And, players can always find a good solution to deal with things. So just keep nerfing like this every time until the player doesn't play anymore?

This got me thinking about something else.

Reducing farmers' income, change amulet coin, change lucky egg, etc. 
after doing this, and then handing out a bunch of stuff like "exp charm", "reched charm", etc. , incomprehensible.

"For protect the economy" is just a joking, Talking about protecting the economy in a world of unlimited money production is simply a fantasy.