PokeMMO World Cup 5th Edition - Kick Off Announcement

IGN : EYL

Country south korea

Fluff :

I need to skip again this world cup like the last world cup

reason is 

Host

-williamHE : the great one of chinese win traders who did help lengyuQAQ in season 4 doubles ranked

Council

Limbowred :  dont have to say something except he is thr great host in last world cup

we dont have players who can host or do council greatly like orangemaniac, mago? ?

thank you!!

Edited by min1004kr
59 minutes ago, min1004kr said:

IGN : EYL

Country south korea

Fluff :

I need to skip again this world cup like the last world cup

reason is 

Host

-williamHE : the great one of chinese win traders who did help lengyuQAQ in season 4 doubles ranked

Council

Limbowred :  dont have to say something except he is thr great host in last world cup

we dont have players who can host or do council greatly like orangemaniac, mago? ?

thank you!!

Since none of them may be hosting this, even if you could dislike those, they're the ones who wanted to host this, anyway, it's always up to you to participate or not

45 minutes ago, xJoseee said:

Since none of them may be hosting this, even if you could dislike those, they're the ones who wanted to host this, anyway, it's always up to you to participate or not

If a person is a known and proven wintrader. He shouldn't even be in the mix of hosting anything even close to a competitive event. The only thing u should be considering is to ban the proven wintrader who still is able to play this game while manipulating the ranked system and the untradable rewards that you guys give away. I don't think you moderators understand how bad publicity this thing gives you. Yes you can tell one of the most recognized players in the game to not participate and he might not. But eyl is always the captain of his country and the main reason we had team Korea in the past. So he is the one advertising this game and it's events. Just shameful that we even discuss that at this point.

11 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

If a person is a known and proven wintrader. He shouldn't even be in the mix of hosting anything even close to a competitive event. The only thing u should be considering is to ban the proven wintrader who still is able to play this game while manipulating the ranked system and the untradable rewards that you guys give away. I don't think you moderators understand how bad publicity this thing gives you. Yes you can tell one of the most recognized players in the game to not participate and he might not. But eyl is always the captain of his country and the main reason we had team Korea in the past. So he is the one advertising this game and it's events. Just shameful that we even discuss that at this point.

I got your point, don't get me wrong, I love competitive stuff and all those kind of events, but since this is an unofficial event, I don't personally have any capability of changing the staff this or other unofficial events have, neither my mates can. EYL knows me well personally, as he helped us a lot with wintrading stuff in ladder, he's definetely a very fair player.

Just now, xJoseee said:

I got your point, don't get me wrong, I love competitive stuff and all those kind of events, but since this is an unofficial event, I don't personally have any capability of changing the staff this or other unofficial events have, neither any of my mates can

When gbwead wintraded in an official tour he got punishment. Did this player get any punishment whatsoever? And yes you can't intefere at who hosts what unofficial. I totally get that. The part that concerns me is what action was taken about this wintrading in ladder. Cause the player is still playing this game and is about to co-host or whatever his role will be. Do they still have the unique crowns that other players have struggled so much to get?

I don't think the information on how they were punished matters at this moment (and I think staff isn't allowed to share these details like this). We have our own morals and decision making distinctive from staff as a community for an unofficial event. And I agree that wat EYL said (I trust him and remember his documented post about wintrading but would be nice to have more proofs here) may invalidate someone as host. That being said, we had gb as host and no one questioned the moral aspect of it. This accusation make it suffer more because not many people know and trust any of the hosts. I believe that if people that actually can vouch for them speak up now, or even @NanTongTouZi defending themselves, it would be better for everyone to make up their minds. 

1小时前,Umbramol 说:

IT would be better to judge it by yourself whether a player is good or not when sb just criticize the player by his own opinion of disliking . Sb want to skip or just afraid to attend  the WC just like the last time WC, JUST LET IT GO.   

FAIR OR NOT ,everybody is watching , we  players should work for fair game in a positive way .

25 minutes ago, RedHair said:

IT would be better to judge it by yourself whether a player is good or not when sb just criticize the player by his own opinion of disliking . Sb want to skip or just afraid to attend  the WC just like the last time WC, JUST LET IT GO.   

FAIR OR NOT ,everybody is watching , we  players should work for fair game in a positive way .

If you want a good event it has to be fair and be hosted by people that are trustworthy. To have people that manipulate game and are generally shady is something that is a false advertisement for the event. Has nothing to do with fear. Fear who? 

57 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

I don't think the information on how they were punished matters at this moment (and I think staff isn't allowed to share these details like this). We have our own morals and decision making distinctive from staff as a community for an unofficial event. And I agree that wat EYL said (I trust him and remember his documented post about wintrading but would be nice to have more proofs here) may invalidate someone as host. That being said, we had gb as host and no one questioned the moral aspect of it. This accusation make it suffer more because not many people know and trust any of the hosts. I believe that if people that actually can vouch for them speak up now, or even @NanTongTouZi defending themselves, it would be better for everyone to make up their minds. 

You have completely missed the point. Gb has played the game for 10 years and has proven himself that when it comes to hosting he can place rules and follow them. And even in previous events there were question marks. Now you have an unknown player with the only info you have for him is that they manipulate matchmaking. And they are hosting the event. How will you lure players to play this event? You already missed a whole country attending just by that. You will end up making a show that has 2 china 2 Argentina and stuff like that just because these countries have many players. And not nessecarily good players. The point is that you have a credible event that has different countries and possible "Cinderella stories" to talk about.  To have the person's friends start a brawl about the accusations is the one thing that you don't need before the event even starts.

5分钟前,min1004kr 说:

I know  now the word ‘sb’ is ‘shabi’ the mean is son of uguues. U chinese always are shameless. Dont know about sense of shame. U said fair or not? Wc need to be fair absolutely. Everybody can watch the duels but cant watch if the players do some bad things like win trade. So at least the host need to be fair morally. U just have ur back to williamHE as same chinese. U rly think host dont need to be fair? And second, y u think im afraid to attend?

And u said im the only one who dislike win trade? If u watched my win trade proof post the past day, players agrees my opinion so much then u denounce that all players who agreed my win trade post?

I am speaking ENGLISH NOW , sb is for somebody ,cant you read that?  NOW you jump out and say all Chinese are shameless because of your own dislike   ,who is the shameless one? I never say a Korean this or that ,I  cant believe I used to respect you ,OMG.  I never said host dont need to be fair ,and you dont have the right to judge he is fair or not .BECAUSE sb is willing  to pay his time for other players and sb is avoiding to attend the game and attacking a whole country , who is the shameless guy?  btw, william is  in the USA , you choose the wrong one to attack

14分钟前,Umbramol 说:

If you want a good event it has to be fair and be hosted by people that are trustworthy. To have people that manipulate game and are generally shady is something that is a false advertisement for the event. Has nothing to do with fear. Fear who? 

I totally agree that the WC must be fair ,and I think gbwead  is 100percent for the host,  if we can invite him to do that job,. but now others want to pay their efforts to do that work but somebody just want to show his dislike in a not appropriate way

31 minutes ago, RedHair said:

I am speaking ENGLISH NOW , sb is for somebody ,cant you read that?  NOW you jump out and say all Chinese are shameless because of your own dislike   ,who is the shameless one? I never say a Korean this or that ,I  cant believe I used to respect you ,OMG.  I never said host dont need to be fair ,and you dont have the right to judge he is fair or not .BECAUSE sb is willing  to pay his time for other players and sb is avoiding to attend the game and attacking a whole country , who is the shameless guy?  btw, william is  in the USA , you choose the wrong one to attack

Ah ok im sorry about that i misread the context . It was my mistake if u mean sb is sombody. Yes i dont have right to judge someone if i dont have proof. The reason i thought williamHE is chinese is when he helped lengyuQAQ in dubs ranked season4, he whispered me lengyuQAQ is his girl friend. Cuz Most of chinese helped lengyuQAQ, i thought he is chinese too ofc his forum ign, nantongtouzi made me to think he is chinese  but my point didnt changed. I thought host need to be fair morally. At least if host have experience to do win trade, i think he dont have right to be host

Edited by min1004kr
7分钟前,min1004kr 说:

Ah ok im sorry about that i misread the context . It was my mistake if u mean sb is sombody. Yes i dont have right to judge someone if i dont have proof. The reason i thought williamHE is chinese is when he helped lengyuQAQ in dubs ranked season4, he whispered me lengyuQAQ is his girl friend. Cuz Most of chinese helped lengyuQAQ, i thought he is chinese too but my point didnt changed. I thought host need to be fair morally. At least if host have experience to do win trade, i think he dont have right to be host

ALL players attend WC want the game fair absolutely , I hope you dont really mean it about your attack to all players from a whole country.   What I can tell you is that the WC found me to ask whether I do the work to be one of the HOST, but I thought I might dont have enough time for this ,  we all know that the HOST need to pay a lot of time for this work ,I respect every HOST who willing to do this  job,  and you cant say one is shameless  for the job cause he might  surrender to his friend  for one or two games in ladder if he really did it ,(I played 200 games and I cant meet the same player for more than 3 times  in dubs  if  william  want to wintrade  for 1-2points  he need to play  at least  500 games  I think , the fact is  he didnt mainly play  dubs at all ,so dont mislead  others  who dont know  dubs players    )if you thought lengyuQAQ tradewin causing you losing your second place of that season ,just to report it to the MMO staffs,  I dont care about him and  no one here need to care.  AS far as I know , WIlliam  is a good player for several tiers, and always willing to help others and patient  to hear and solve problems .  NOW ,if you  have opinions  about  the WC staffs   ,PLEASE speak it in an appropriate  way instead of  ATTACKING  OTHERS. ALL players will judge it fair or not. Enjoy Your Life!

Will have qualification round this year, or will continue the no-value for participate on a world cup?(On FIFA world Cup, have a certain value to some nations to Qualify, even if they don't advance too much, because of hard challenge to just enter. But here, spots is Guaranteed, so there's no value on participation, only value on winning.)

If you don't know how to do this, i leave on spoiler for you:

Spoiler

8 Spots for World Cup;

Leave two spots to WorldCup directly to Champions and Runner-Ups of last edition(Current Edition: China & Venezuela Arrepera)
the Remaining 6:

Create 4 continental zones, and Give one spot for each:
North America/Africa(Both have a little amount of countries, so both will compete together.)
South American
Europe
Asian

And do a Intercontinal play-off with runner-up of each zone.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, RedHair said:

ALL players attend WC want the game fair absolutely , I hope you dont really mean it about your attack to all players from a whole country.   What I can tell you is that the WC found me to ask whether I do the work to be one of the HOST, but I thought I might dont have enough time for this ,  we all know that the HOST need to pay a lot of time for this work ,I respect every HOST who willing to do this  job,  and you cant say one is shameless  for the job cause he might  surrender to his friend  for one or two games in ladder if he really did it ,(I played 200 games and I cant meet the same player for more than 3 times  in dubs  if  william  want to wintrade  for 1-2points  he need to play  at least  500 games  I think , the fact is  he didnt mainly play  dubs at all ,so dont mislead  others  who dont know  dubs players    )if you thought lengyuQAQ tradewin causing you losing your second place of that season ,just to report it to the MMO staffs,  I dont care about him and  no one here need to care.  AS far as I know , WIlliam  is a good player for several tiers, and always willing to help others and patient  to hear and solve problems .  NOW ,if you  have opinions  about  the WC staffs   ,PLEASE speak it in an appropriate  way instead of  ATTACKING  OTHERS. ALL players will judge it fair or not. Enjoy Your Life!

I just wanted to log out. I thought it is just meanless talk. But need to fix something. William didnt surrender just 1 or 2 games to give opponent point. If i watched his 1 or 2 surrender games. I didnt insist he is inappropriate as host cuz of maybe internet problem or etc. i reported some of win trade players who did win trade over 5 games to give point not do fun. William is the player who i reported cuz he did in a vicious way not fun. Ofc his main tier was not dubs tier and it is not important issue fact is he did it for lengyuQAQ. Ofc i reported lengyuQAQ cuz as u said, i lost 2nd place cuz of lengyuQAQ and chinese friends huge win trade during season last 2 weeks. MrPharm who is 3rd place in season 4 dubs ranked is my alt. I remember i whispered william “dont do win trade i dont want to report u” but he ignored and did samthings for lengyuQAQ. the reason i wrote about lengyuQAQ is my opinion’s example that williamHE is inappropriate as host. As u said, william is good player but not good host. I didnt attack players who dont do illegal things i just insist host need to be fair cuz wc need to be fair. I say again. The point is host need to be fair. Is it inappropriate way for me to say sb is not fair although i reported with proof? Then teach me which method is appropriate way. As i said, lengyuQAQ did huge win trade during season last 2 weeks and got 2nd place with friends included williamHE. U think rly william did 1 or 2 game surrender for just fun?

And the last, it is rly sad u cant make urself as host. If u r host, maybe wc will be fun.

Edited by min1004kr