PokeMMO World Cup 5th Edition - Kick Off Announcement

25分钟前,min1004kr 说:

I just wanted to log out. I thought it is just meanless talk. But need to fix something. William didnt surrender just 1 or 2 games to give opponent point. Ofc i reported some of win trade player who did win trade over 5 games to give point not do fun. William is thr player who i reported cuz he did in a vicious way not fun. Ofc his main tier was not dubs tier and it is not important issue fact is he did it for lengyuQAQ. Ofc i reported lengyuQAQ cuz i lost 2nd place cuz of lengyuQAQ and chinese friends huge win trade. MrPharm who is 3rd place in season 4 dubs ranked is my alt. I remember i whispered william “dont do win trade i dont want to report u” but he ignored and did samthing for lengyuQAQ. the reason i wrote about lengyuQAQ is my opinion’s example that williamHE is inappropriate. As u said, william is good player but not good host. I didnt attack players who dont do illegal things i just insist host need to be fair cuz wc need to be fair. I say again. The point is host need to be fair. Is it inappropriate way for me to say sb is not fair although i reported with proof? Then teach me which method is appropriate way.

Oh, my dear EYL. You had better log out, or I promise I will kick your ass again in the World Cup. The host council turned to me to ask if I could host the WC. And it is I that recommend William to be the host. I believe his ability and character absolutely. I swear he will be a good host. Well, you doubt his character, then I can give you my promise. He will host the World Cup successfully, and there will be no unfair factor. If not, I will exit from the World Cup and never pvp from then on.

BTW, I am so willing to meet you again. And hope you can be as strong as you attack Chinese players when you meet Team China. Your menace for logging out just show your fear in my point of view. GOOD LUCK!!

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Will have qualification round this year, or will continue the no-value for participate on a world cup?(On FIFA world Cup, have a certain value to some nations to Qualify, even if they don't advance too much, because of hard challenge to just enter. But here, spots is Guaranteed, so there's no value on participation, only value on winning.)

If you don't know how to do this, i leave on spoiler for you:

Hide contents

8 Spots for World Cup;

Leave two spots to WorldCup directly to Champions and Runner-Ups of last edition
the Remaining 6:

Create 4 continental zones, and Give one spot for each:
North America/Africa(Both have a little amount of countries, so both will compete together.)
South American
Europe
Asian

And do a Intercontinal play-off with runner-up of each zone.

I like this idea

3 hours ago, Umbramol said:

You have completely missed the point. Gb has played the game for 10 years and has proven himself that when it comes to hosting he can place rules and follow them.

3 hours ago, RedHair said:

I totally agree that the WC must be fair ,and I think gbwead  is 100percent for the host

Gogogo @gbwead

1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Thanks! And you have some idea of which tier will have in this World Cup? If will be the Traditional OU/UU/NU/Doubles/LC , or will have some unnoficial format(excluding LC)?

no lc

ou ou ou uu nu dubs 

1 minute ago, RedHair said:

yeah you are right ,  but I know the recent LCPL makes a lot of new LC players,  maybe teams can have a discussion ?

Yes, but these new players are usually from some country that they already used to have, it's still something they should discuss

1 minute ago, Huargensy said:

I wish it were like that, last year a country played with one less because it didn't have lc and the other did, in that case it wouldn't be 10vs10, it was 11vs10

We should not ban a tier because some country cant play it , we should ban a tier because he's not/less competitive.