[PGC] Pandemonium Gym - [VOW]

3 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

If some player only do challenges on Randoms for Regular Trainers in this gym? He will not be able to challenge gym leader?

Correct. Get good.

Spoiler

serious response: gym perks, every gym will have its own little rule that doesn't influence much, we approve it so it can't be gamebreaking.
when it comes to this specific rule, you're going to need to be flexible for the gym leader fight anyway, doesn't hurt that much to start earlier, especially since we allow Randoms.

If you've got any further questions I'd like to direct you to the main thread, or better yet Kaynine's DMs or my DMs.

24 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

Okay, the strat of only play randoms on Legendary Gyms, to hide my team from Gym Leader, won't work. Better plan a new strategy.

I doubt our gym leaders will take the time to scout you or anyone else to be honest, you can feel safe.

Good luck with whatever strategy you end up choosing!

55 minutes ago, Draekyn said:

I doubt our gym leaders will take the time to scout you or anyone else to be honest, you can feel safe.

Good luck with whatever strategy you end up choosing!

Probablly can do, after all is a strategy. You see which team your oponent bring and prepare yourself against him. The plan of play only randoms is just to Gym leaders don't know nothing about my team, and trainers cannot say anything because they don't know too.

Example; if i use espeon on my team, and some trainer alert to Gym leader about this, they probablly will put a Pursuit Trap on team, just preparing to the case of i use espeon.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, caioxlive13 said:

Probablly can do, after all is a strategy. You see which team your oponent bring and prepare yourself against him. The plan of play only randoms is just to Gym leaders don't know nothing about my team, and trainers cannot say anything because they don't know too.

Example; if i use espeon on my team, and some trainer alert to Gym leader about this, they probablly will put a Pursuit Trap on team, just preparing to the case of i use espeon.

lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.