Thanks for 10 years!

Yeah it was à good évent for gym leaders to get out of their gyms and breathe some fresh air, and make us chase em here and there

À very Nice farmable évent thanks for everyone who participated, shared locs, helped Others to get their gift alpha... Thanks for devs for making Such effort to make it up to us 

And to conclude thanks if part 3 will be here so very soon ? ❤️

This event truly was spectacular. Sure, it was a little late, but as soon as the event came out, it became increasingly more apparent as to why the hold up. Great effort, great event. Awesome cosmetics, the alphas were an unexpected added touch. A 2 week event rather thsn the usual 7. And despite the big changes, rather minimal bugs on top of releasing an iOS version. Credit where its due, staff and devs did a great job in our opinion. Thankyou very much for the great event!!!!!

Screenshot_20220707-171138_PokeMMO.thumb.jpg.55ec3dc54d726dbda9feec43d8280857.jpg

Sufficient to say from my side, that this anniversary event and the update made me log in and actively play again, so for me that was a bomb. Event was great, competitive updates are awesome and super exciting, vanities are amazing (Turtle shell ftw) and even particles are amazing. I don't remember when was the last time I genuinely had fun in this game.

Thank you.