EV training with as little EXP as possible? (without items)

I'm about to beat Hoenn's E4 and I wanna start my next region with a fully or partially EV trained team to speed things through. Is there a way I can EV train level 1 pokemon giving them as little exp as possible?

My only guess on how to do it would be to have 5 exp. share so they get 10% each and try to keep them as low as possible. I know vitamins or wings would make this easy but I don't wanna spend a lot of money on pokemon I would just use to beat a region.

6 Exp Share to reduce XP gain even further, however making a lvl 20 to with Max EVs to start new region through that method won't work fully.

image.png.5d9a781f3d79a3d562d42b7dc616b4c5.png

Another option is you can try using an Amnesia Brace and discover a grinding hell you never knew existed. Kind of stuff you'll have flashbacks of in future

image.png.9e103ac1792afd2daa048b3d127466c9.png

2 minutes ago, iNeverGetShinies said:

Holy crap didn't know this item existed, it's perfect. Do I buy it from the brace vender at the daycare or just buy it from the GTL?

It does not transfer EVs like an Exp Share, so you would constantly have to switch between the pokémon you wish to train and the pokémon supposed to kill the wildmons. Save yourself from the torture imo. But if you do wish to embrace the danger, it's for 1,000 RP in gift shop. Since it's untradeable you won't find any in GTL or trade. Either spend your own 10$ or get 1K RP voucher.

20 minutes ago, Akshit said:

It does not transfer EVs like an Exp Share, so you would constantly have to switch between the pokémon you wish to train and the pokémon supposed to kill the wildmons. Save yourself from the torture imo. But if you do wish to embrace the danger, it's for 1,000 RP in gift shop. Since it's untradeable you won't find any in GTL or trade. Either spend your own 10$ or get 1K RP voucher.

Dang nevermind that's a deal breaker. I guess I'll just get the exp. share and try to EV train giving as little exp as possible. I'm guessing I would have to get a badge or two in the new region using other pokemon meanwhile.

9 minutes ago, iNeverGetShinies said:

Dang nevermind that's a deal breaker. I guess I'll just get the exp. share and try to EV train giving as little exp as possible. I'm guessing I would have to get a badge or two in the new region using other pokemon meanwhile.

With having a versatile team at high level with even random IVs / EVs is enough to pass through storymode usually so yeah you'd be fine. All the best!