Zombie Head like hairstyle

Deliburd

Question

Simple but great, it would be nice if the Zombie's head was an object like a "face" or "hairstyle", so it could be used with hats or glasses. I think it would be a change that everyone would like since now with the Zombie head you can't use anything else

Edited by Deliburd
Someone has a good idea

17 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, Deliburd said:

Sencillo pero genial, sería bueno que la cabeza de Zombie fuera un objeto como un peinado, así se podría usar con sombreros o anteojos. Creo que seria un cambio que a todos les gustaria ya que ahora con la cabeza de Zombie no se puede usar nada mas

You know, it's not a joke, I really swear on my life, that's what I thought yesterday that I bought the ninja mask and I wanted to use it with a military cap but I couldn't because they were both in caps slots, it would be great if they added another slot called masks, where between the cursed mask, the zombie mask, the ninja mask, etc. so you can superimpose items such as glasses or caps. great idea I hope they implement it.

It's a pretty good idea. When I first saw the vanity I thought the same thing. I think the vanity alone is not good enough, this would be a good upgrade for the zombie vanity.

Personally I would also like it to be used together with the hair that comes by default on your character, although maybe asking for that is being greedy 😞

2 hours ago, HumongousNoodle said:

These cosmetics should go onto the "Face" section, where beards and moustaches go.

Add Vampire Fangs to face too!

You are right, I think it would be the best place for both the Zombie Head and the Vampire Fangs. 

I keep adding ideas to improve the Zombie set that is currently almost useless so that it can be used a little more. I saw in recommendations something great done by @Dumbvader. Very good idea brother and permission to share it here since we are talking about this topic.

Will we see a wearable zombie suit and head? only @Darkshadeknows

dd.png

Edited by Deliburd
53 minutes ago, Deliburd said:

I keep adding ideas to improve the Zombie set that is currently almost useless so that it can be used a little more. I saw in recommendations something great done by @Dumbvader. Very good idea brother and permission to share it here since we are talking about this topic.

Will we see a wearable zombie suit and head? only @Darkshadeknows

I've seen a lot of suggestions here recently in regards to increasing the colorability of certain items.

I understand the desire, but I would like to stress a couple of things:

• Changing a vanity from 'non-colorable' to 'colorable' requires that the colorable portions be turned grey, which requires additional support to then convert every existing version of that item to the 'colored' variant which matches how it looks currently.
  • Many non-colorable items are designed that way to keep the intent of their design. If I were to point to the example above - changing the 'Zombie Costume' item (the top) to be colorable could work perhaps, and that would maybe still keep the intent of the design (although it is a bit garish), but changing the color of the head, this from my point of view removes the 'Zombie', and just screams colored heads - This means the intent of the design is lost. This is also true for the suggestion of coloring the ghost costume. It ceases to be a traditional 'ghost costume' if it comes in red, yellow, orange, purple etc. And for these reasons I don't think those in particular are changes I'd like to make.

Edit: additionally, there is no 'face' layer, there is simply Facial Hair or Eyes.

This means that there are several items (most common example is the Ninja Mask) that I can't just place 'on the face', because such a layer doesn't exist, and in a lot of cases would mean the layer it's being placed on not making sense, or removing the players eyes.

15 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Edit: additionally, there is no 'face' layer, there is simply Facial Hair or Eyes.

This means that there are several items (most common example is the Ninja Mask) that I can't just place 'on the face', because such a layer doesn't exist, and in a lot of cases would mean the layer it's being placed on not making sense, or removing the players eyes.

Would moving facial items to the "Facial Hair" layer be plausible? I think this would match the suggestion, as most of the items mentioned obscure facial hair it would make sense to place them on the same layer.

On 7/25/2022 at 8:01 PM, Darkshade said:

I've seen a lot of suggestions here recently in regards to increasing the colorability of certain items.

I understand the desire, but I would like to stress a couple of things:

• Changing a vanity from 'non-colorable' to 'colorable' requires that the colorable portions be turned grey, which requires additional support to then convert every existing version of that item to the 'colored' variant which matches how it looks currently.
  • Many non-colorable items are designed that way to keep the intent of their design. If I were to point to the example above - changing the 'Zombie Costume' item (the top) to be colorable could work perhaps, and that would maybe still keep the intent of the design (although it is a bit garish), but changing the color of the head, this from my point of view removes the 'Zombie', and just screams colored heads - This means the intent of the design is lost. This is also true for the suggestion of coloring the ghost costume. It ceases to be a traditional 'ghost costume' if it comes in red, yellow, orange, purple etc. And for these reasons I don't think those in particular are changes I'd like to make.

Thanks for replying brother! Very good job you do! On the other hand, what you say is a good point, but they can be colored Zombies, right? Just don't change to gray, leave the current green tone as Default, then people choose whether to change or not. You can even make it so that once the color has been modified, you cannot return to the Default tone. The suit thing would be fine, the truth, also to have more color variants, now, the most interesting thing is what you say about the "face" part, could that layer exist? be added in the future, or use the "facial hair" sector that you can't even remove your character's beard currently, give that cape a use, items like zombie, vampire fangs, ninja mask, masks in general? An example, to be able to use a zombie head together with llama glasses and a hat? And excuse my english, the translator is not very good haha