Bill Gates is my son...

...When everyone was looking down on PokeMMO Caps ™ and posting them on GTL for 7k as a Mystery Gem, I was buying them all with my little capital of $150,000. since the event started, then I analyzed that the price of a Red or Black color of a cap that only comes out every 10 years should be worth more, so I bought 54 black, 63 red and 40 white for 7k-10k and sold them at a decent price, I invested $1,050,000. and I won $37,500,000. in this event. I was just lucky, like those who bought anniversary medals for 10k.

bis.jpg

2 minutes ago, YaxonTheTroll said:

Damn bro ...

do not get excited... money in the hands of poor, poor money. I already spent everything on chests and things that left me bankrupt again, i has to farm again, although they still publish black and red caps at 20k but I'm too lazy to sniping more, im so tired

You fill me with pride. This is thinking big. Small details (items) that make you a giant (ez profit)

Me llenas de orgullo. Esto es pensar en grande. Pequeños detalles (items) que te hacen gigante (ez profit)

There are still people who think that events are not profitable?

Aun hay gente que piensa que los eventos no dan ganancia?

4 minutes ago, Deliburd said:

You fill me with pride. This is thinking big. Small details (items) that make you a giant (ez profit)

Me llenas de orgullo. Esto es pensar en grande. Pequeños detalles (items) que te hacen gigante (ez profit)

There are still people who think that events are not profitable?

Aun hay gente que piensa que los eventos no dan ganancia?

I swear it's not for wanting to be a person that suits whit you bro, but I learned that from your video where you bought all the particles in the market for $200,000 and sold them for $1,200,000. That's why I tell you teacher, you're the best bro! it is real. 

Edited by BrandonBraune
1 minute ago, BrandonBraune said:

I swear it's not for wanting to be a person that suits whit you bro, but I learned that from your video where you bought all the particles in the market for $200,000 and sold them out and sold them for $1,200,000. That's why I tell you teacher, you're the best bro! it is real. 

You did this yourself. I congratulate you friend!! Now to wait for those chests to go up and everything else. you are a crack! I am really proud. I hope you tell me in a while how everything goes

Esto lo hiciste tu mismo. Te felicito amigo!! Ahora a esperar que suban esos cofres y todo lo demas. Sos un crack! Estoy orgulloso de verdad. Espero me cuentes en un tiempo como va todo.

18 minutes ago, YaxonTheTroll said:

And I made 35m to single chests, farming 10-12 hours a day.

exactly, the time I was farming PokeMMO Caps was that same hours per day, at the end of the day I calculated that the time I wasted sniping PokeMMO caps was the one I could earn farming Chests, it is what I like about the PokeMMO economy, which only has the one who strives, nothing is easy or free.

Edited by BrandonBraune