New art fren here wanting to chill!

Hey!

I was looking for a pokemon-related community to chill with mostly during summer-time. Creating art is my outlet after work/school and so i would like to have a good motivation to draw anything to do with pokemon! Aside from that, i'm not that much into comp play, but wouldn't mind taking part in some fun events hehe. I would love to join a team if the former isn't an issue for you. Currently, my pokeart stuff is very outdated and i have submitted one artwork on this forum, but will add more as time goes!

Ps.: If you could help me suggest a basic kit for a region speedrun, that would be terrific - wouldn't mind to trade for necessary equipment with art commissions or pokeyens atm. Oddly enough i decided to go with Unova and yeah 🙃

Hope the rest of you have fun with this game as well!

Edited by chernognica
24 minutes ago, chernognica said:

¡Eh!

Estaba buscando una comunidad relacionada con Pokémon con la que relajarme principalmente durante el verano. ¡Crear arte es mi salida después del trabajo / escuela y, por lo tanto, me gustaría tener una buena motivación para dibujar cualquier cosa que tenga que ver con pokémon! Aparte de eso, no me gusta mucho el juego de compensación, pero no me importaría participar en algunos eventos divertidos jeje. Me encantaría unirme a un equipo si lo primero no es un problema para ti. Actualmente, mis cosas de pokeart están muy desactualizadas y he enviado una obra de arte en este foro, ¡pero agregaré más a medida que pase el tiempo!

PD.: Si pudieras ayudarme a sugerir un kit básico para un speedrun de región, eso sería genial, no me importaría cambiar el equipo necesario con comisiones de arte o cajeros automáticos pokeyens. Curiosamente decidí ir con Unova y sí 🙃

¡Espero que el resto de ustedes también se diviertan con este juego!

hey hellow do you remember me? xd

Screenshot_20220709_142119.jpg

5 minutes ago, chernognica said:

So far this is what i posted here, sadly not much😅

oJD84Ct.jpeg

But soon, i will post more! I wont post my very old stuff because it is comparably meh and wasnt using digital at the time, but im hoping to have a lot of opportunity to make up for it!

Actually, here is a work of progress im currently working on! Hopefully im not spamming too much 😅

hIEzGGm.png

9 minutes ago, chernognica said:

So far this is what i posted here, sadly not much😅

oJD84Ct.jpeg

But soon, i will post more! I wont post my very old stuff because it is comparably meh and wasnt using digital at the time, but im hoping to have a lot of opportunity to make up for it!

that looks so nice :oo