Tri-Region Run

I started a new Account with the intent to try and run through 3 regions Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh using only the starters from the 3 regions and 3 that I obtained doing the Unova storyline (Its starter included).
I ended up with Charmander from Oak, Mudkip from Birch, and Chimchar from Rowen, I never used the Oshawott i got from Juniper, so I brought it along too. Finished it with a Meowth and a Bulba i got from a friend. With this team i plan to tackle the first 3 regions of PokeMMO

I started with the first gym in all regions, my plan was to stagger, do one gym in each region, and run back to mom in the starting town, to use Unova as a crossroads. 
After i got the first badge done in one of the regions id run back to the start and go to the next. Once i had 1 badge in all three i went back to Kanto, the worst part was having to run back to mom, and where i left off, but that changed quickly when i realized after badge TWO I couldn't use mom to travel... I HAD TO BEAT 4 BADGES!!

so i was in a dilemma... if my Pokémon went beyond the level cap of the other regions, doing the present one, I wouldn't be able to use them for the other regions until i beat a badge...
SO the next obstacle was to beat the next 2 gyms while keeping all my team below Level 24.
Then I had to repeat that process for Hoenn to get to Slateport.
I ended up deciding id go for 4 badges in Hoenn as well before moving to Sinnoh again.
After I got the 4th badge in Hoenn I realized I still couldn't fly BUT luckily Slateport is a short walk to Petalburg gym so I decided to HOLD OFF on doing 5th Hoenn Gym until i rotate back.
Now that my team was done with the first 4 badges in the first two regions, i was ready for my 2nd badge in Sinnoh.
And now that i didn't need to watch my Pokémon levels so intensely, I could relax and let my Pokémon level until I'm ready for Kanto badge 5.
So far I'm about 2 days in with...
Kanto: 4 badges
Hoenn: 4 Badges
Sinnoh: 2 Badges
Unova: Done-

Update.

Ive completed 4 badges in each of the 3 regions. After heading back to Kanto after obtaining Fly in Sinnoh, then finding my way to Pastoria to travel back to other regions; i found that even though I had the same amount of Badges in each area, each region had its own Level Caps!!
At 4 Badges they are as follows:
Kanto: Lvl. 47
Hoenn: Lvl. 35

Sinnoh: Lvl. 37

Was originally going to do them in numerical order, but after seeing the differences, I've decided to do the 5th Badge runs In [Hoenn]/[Sinnoh]/[Kanto]. 
I suspect the 6th gyms will vary as well..

UPDATE:

After completing the 5th badge in Hoenn, i found that the Level cap for it had only gone up 3, so I just needed to keep my team below Level 37 for Sinnoh.
I Went for the 6th Hoenn Gym badge...
It was a SLOG!!!
all that running around and rival fighting, Team Aqua encounter... Just to get FLY and be able to use it.
After wrapping up and Charmeleon evolving into Charizard after the encounter, I prepared to head back to Sinnoh for Badge 5! (14/24)

Kanto: 4
Hoenn: 6
Sinnoh: 4

11 hours ago, Akshit said:

"This might help you

Kanto: 20/26/32/37/46/47/50/55/62/100

Hoenn: 20/24/28/33/35/38/44/48/58/100

Unova: 20/24/27/31/35/38/43/46/56/100

Sinnoh: 20/27/29/34/37/43/46/52/60/100"

It does indeed! Thank you greatly!

I do almost the same thing!

I created a new character to do all four regions at once. but I gave myself a little boost, I play my dream team with only 5x31 pokémons and moovepool worked.

my team currently is:

Monferno nastyplot lvl 22

Milktank curse lvl 23

pikachu nastyplot lvl22

Croconaw dragondance lvl 22

Scyther sworddance lvl23

Ivysaur growth lvl22

and I'm in the 4th arena of each region