PvP rank Time

BrandonBraune

Question

hello brothers brothers, it would be great to be able to surrender before the five turns if the other player lets pass 2 minutes at the start of pvp, and regenerate the time only 10 seconds every 3 turns in pvp rank, there are people who let time pass on purpose and now that I want to use my Battle Amulet (+100%) People They spend a lot of time deciding on a move, sometimes up to 2 minutes and 30 seconds, I'm not exaggerating, and they regenerate their 3 minutes in a few turns and they do that again, with the intention that you give up or if you beat them at least they made you waste your time. And that is sometimes tedious. (just sometimes, I don't want to say that everyone does that, there are excellent rankers)and guys, is just a suggestion, you know what are you doing, the game is too addictive and perfect as it is. thanks for reading. 

❤️

Edited by BrandonBraune
gramatic

3 answers to this question

A little BM tip for those players that let run down the 3 minutes out of rage on the last turn / hoping you disconnect : when you win match, whisper them : "Sorry I was afk while waiting your command, did I win ?" 

Got 100% rage block/disconnect success on that one. 

42 minutes ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

Well... it's a thinking game, the game wouldn't be able to interpret if your opponent is wasting his time playing you or if he's just using the damage calculator to figure out if he ohkos you or if he gets ohkoed.

Well, but if we look at a chess timer, it has almost the same starting time,but the decisions are more chaotic and in this case, time does not regenerate, it becomes less, and less, and more less