About farming leppa berries

I've been trying to research about this but I keep finding outdated guides or videos that don't talk about the elements I consider more important. 

Here are my questions:

1. If I plant a Leppa berry (which is considered a thirsty berry) how much time do I have to water it before it goes dry?
  2. Do I have to water it until it goes to "almost flooded"?
  3. If the the Leppa plant goes dry how much time it will take for it start reducing the yield.
  4. The 8 hour wilt rate means that once it fully grows, every 8 hours I lose one berry that I could've harvested, right?
  5. From what I've read, the wilting process starts once the plant is fully grown, regardless of water level it had right?
On 7/11/2022 at 1:11 PM, iNeverGetShinies said:

I've been trying to research about this but I keep finding outdated guides or videos that don't talk about the elements I consider more important. 

Here are my questions:

1. If I plant a Leppa berry (which is considered a thirsty berry) how much time do I have to water it before it goes dry?
  2. Do I have to water it until it goes to "almost flooded"?
  3. If the the Leppa plant goes dry how much time it will take for it start reducing the yield.
  4. The 8 hour wilt rate means that once it fully grows, every 8 hours I lose one berry that I could've harvested, right?
  5. From what I've read, the wilting process starts once the plant is fully grown, regardless of water level it had right?

1. Water Berries every 7-9 hours. 10 hours also works. In 11-12 hours they'll go completely dry.

2. No, just wet. If you over water, don't freak out. The devs made over watered plants tolerant to mistakes.

3. As I said, there's a window of tolerance. I don't know the exact answer to your question, but your berries shouldn't go dry for long periods of time anyway.

4. I'm not sure.

5. Right.

Edited by PokeMMentor
Added information on topic 1.
36 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

indeed my guide has all your 5 questions with answers.Read it and send me message if you dont understand something or have question.

Thanks this helped a lot, I feel most video guides skim over the watering intervals and other text guides have outdated information.

11 minutes ago, iNeverGetShinies said:

Thanks this helped a lot, I feel most video guides skim over the watering intervals and other text guides have outdated information.

most guides did not talk much about the mechanics.some did but im not sure if they tested in detail as i have or they are just outdated.My guide tested that stuff as much as i could with personal experience.Even assuming those guides were not outdated at the time it did not seem it was tested in personal detail so i decided to make this guide to help players with berries for water timing or when to collect berries timing mechanics.Pokemmo also can change stuff at anytime so i also added a time for last time tested.That system has been pretty much the same for years.

Edited by MightyBoxer