returning to pixel art

2 hours ago, Thekingofglory said:

Oh! That's so cute!

Im bad in pixel....i have to learn more   😞

Yes! the pixel art is too relaxing, the animation is, a pokeball falls from the top down (from the sky) hits the ground, the pokeball opens, wild Kyu comes out, letters appear below with a retro window, "a wild kyu has appeared " (Kyu jumps) and turns, "wild kyu has used Soon™" appears pokemon shout and big pink letters with pastel blue line that say SOON, Kyu use teleport and disappears. 

I recommend you the Pixel Art application for windows, it is incredible and complete. 

7 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

Yes! the pixel art is too relaxing, the animation is, a pokeball falls from the top down (from the sky) hits the ground, the pokeball opens, wild Kyu comes out, letters appear below with a retro window, "a wild kyu has appeared " (Kyu jumps) and turns, "wild kyu has used Soon™" appears pokemon shout and big pink letters with pastel blue line that say SOON, Kyu use teleport and disappears. 

I recommend you the Pixel Art application for windows, it is incredible and complete. 

Thx!and...

Use masterball is cool?

And put the .gif in a mod

and i can make one for u

Include Wild Kyu come out,Kyu used....←they are all strings,it's easy

1 hour ago, BrandonBraune said:

But im afraid it cant be used in wild battle

Bcs it's difficult to see a wild pokemon use some move and then use teleport

But i think it can be realized in PvP

39 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

But im afraid it cant be used in wild battle

Bcs it's difficult to see a wild pokemon use some move and then use teleport

But i think it can be realized in PvP

is just an particle effect animation for suggestion box

53 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

Oh,pls tell me if u done this 🙂

@BrandonBraune

soon