Ajuda com meu primeiro time para PVP

Oi, porém interessado em me aventurar não competitivo quando se trata de montagem de tempo fico perdido pois de nada sobre completas e metas, não sei ler os termos mencionados mas eu perdia nos citados. de um auxílio nessa questão! E outra dúvida, quando se trata de IV não é competitivo, é melhor fazer o Pokémon 4x31(+Nature) ou 5x31(+Nature)? Criei um Larvitar recentemente 5x31 +Nature e eu não devo economizar nos IV's.

Hi, I'm interested in venturing into competitive, however, when it comes to team building I'm completely lost because I don't know anything about compositions and goals, I tried to read some topics but I got lost in the aforementioned terms. I would like some help on this issue! And another question, when it comes to IV's in competitive, is it better to make Pokemon 4x31(+Nature) or 5x31(+Nature)? I recently created a Larvitar 5x31 +Nature and I wonder if I should skimp on IV's or not.

Edited by LeoROF

Hello. First, ensure to leave a English Translation while using the forums, it's one of the forum rules. Second: About your question of IVs, a tip that i give to you: When you breed your mon, always breed 31 IVs on Statistics that you will train EVs. Example: If you want a Tyranitar Offensive, focused 100% on Physical Attacks, so you will need to breed 31 on Atk and Speed/HP. Then, the Sp. Atk that you will not use to anything, you don't matter with him, and the other IVs you breed 30 on all, because it's recommended. The reason is because a IV 30 give to you the same stats than a 31 IV, assuming that you don't train EV on him, on your mon. However, on GTL, a 30 IV is more cheaper than a 31 IV, so you can use this to spend less money.

Third: Use some set unexpected to pick opponent off guard. Usually, 5/6 sets of your team must follow meta but some unique thing can give you advantage. Example: You have a chansey. usually, the chansey are made using nature Bold. But, you can do it Relaxed to intentionally being more slower vs other chansey. And where this can give me a advantage? Let's say that have your chansey and your oponent has chansey on field. Both decide to teleport. If both are bold, a RNG roll decide who will leave field first, but if you're relaxed nature, you will teleport after your opponent. If him enter , for example, with a Scizor, you will see that he enter with scizor and can enter with Skarmory, to wall him, or Magnezone, to trap him and defeat him with HP Fire. The advantage is you , in a Double Teleport situation, see which thing your opponent will bring to field and prepare against him.
-------------------------

Ola. Primeiramente, certifique-se de deixar uma tradução em Ingles pro forum, é uma das regras do forum. Segundo: Sobre sua questão das IVs, uma dica que eu te dou é breedar 31 nos stats que voce for treinar EVs sempre. Exemplo: Se você quiser um Tyranitar ofensivo, focado totalmente no ataque fisico, você breeda 31 IVs em Atk e Velocidade ou HP, vai depender do seu moveset. Então, o Sp. Atk você ignora, já que você não irá fazer uso dele, e no resto dos IVs você breeda um 30. A smogon recomenda 31 em todos os IVs ou pelo menos 5 deles, mas no MMO como jogamos com Nivel 50, um 30 já basta, afinal um IV 30 fornece o mesmo bonus que um IV 31 nos stats, num pokemon nivel 50, assumindo que nesse stat você não treine EV algum, porem um IV 30 é mais barato no GTL que um IV 31. Então pode usar disso pra gastar menos.

Terceiro: Use alguma coisa inesperada e pegue o oponente desprevinido. Geralmente, 5/6 do seu time vai seguir o meta, mas algo inesperado pode dar uma vantagem. Exemplo: Você tem uma chansey. Geralmente chanseys são feitas com a nature bold, mas você pode faze-la Relaxed(+defesa , -speed) pra intencionalmente ser mais lento contra outra chansey. No que isso me dá vantagem? Vamos supor que você e seu adversario tem chanseys no campo, e ambos decidem dar teleport. Se ambos fossem bold, um roll de RNG decidiria quem ia sair primeiro do campo, mas se você for relaxed, seu oponente vai tirar a chansey primeiro. E se ele entrar, por exemplo, com um scizor, você na sua vez de teleportar pode entrar com Skarmory, pra aguentar os golpes do Scizor, ou com Magnezone pra prende-lo e dar HP Fire, o nocauteando de uma vez. A vantagem é você, num cenario de double teleport, que pode ocorrer, ver com o que teu oponente vai entrar e preparar-se contra.

Edited by caioxlive13
22 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

and the other IVs you breed 30 on all, because it's recommended.

True, but if you're a new player you probably don't know what ev spread to give a lot of mons, in which case it would be best to make them 5x31 so you can change your spread when you see the need to do.

On 7/14/2022 at 1:32 AM, LeoROF said:

however, when it comes to team building I'm completely lost because I don't know anything about compositions and goals

Look, contrary to the previous comment, I suggest that you use a godstuff composition, that is, that you use 6 mons that are among the most used, since that way you will learn about its operation, you will learn how to handle it and you will also learn how to counter it by seeing how your first Rivals try to stop him.

I also suggest using a balanced composition, ie not using 100% attackers or 100% walls.

I suggest balanced to learn how to use attackers and also learn how to use walls, I think it's the best to start with.

Therefore, it would be best if you made a composition of:

- 4 attackers (2 physical and 2 special) + 2 walls (One physical capable of stopping Conkeldurr and one special capable of stopping Kingdra choice specs in rain)

Or on the other hand...
- 3 attackers (Physical-Special-Mixed/physical/special) + 3 walls (1 physical able to stop conkeldurr and other problematic physical mons again + 1 special able to stop kingdra specs in rain + 1 support such as something with defog like Rotom, something with rocks like Ferrothorn, Skarmory, etc)

Your goals for having a good OU team are simple:
- Have a good synergy, and that your pokes manage to make a good team covering their types and their roles
- Have a way to deal with rain, sun and sand teams (mainly rain)
- Have a Pokémon that targets entry hazards (I recommend one with stealth rock, although if you also manage to incorporate a Spikes or Toxic Spikes user it would also be great)
- A Pokémon with Defog or Rapid Spin (I recommend Defog, but it's up to you)
- Ways to stop boosting pokemon (I recommend a special wall that can take damage from boosted pokes + a physical wall with mist to deal with both types of setup sweepers).
- And necessarily, a pokémon that is immune to the electric type, in order to deal with Volt Switch users and prevent your opponent from generating momentum for free.