[OPEN] Gurbb's EV&LVL UP training service (Also available EV without LVL)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 6:42 PM, queensocko said:

GREAT AND WONDERFUL SERVICE. Fast and fair. Will use again. 10/10. Also he's nice af :]😀

Thank you very much for the nice review! Will be seeing forward to train more of your pokemons 😄

On 9/5/2022 at 1:03 AM, Caamiille said:

Completed my order and was really nice with me
thanks a lot mr Gurbb

Always try to treat my customers as nice as possible 😄 Thanks for the great words, and hope to see you coming back to me!

I usually level up my mons myself, but breloom was too much pain until I discovered Gurbb's leveling service. I have seen some other service providers, but they never responded lol. Anyways Gurbb not only replied right away, but also did faster than I expected, and is a very reliable service provider. Would definitely recommend to others, and use again if I get tired x)

12 minutes ago, queensocko said:

Aww the best lvling service ❤.  Sent gurbb a few mons . Got them back faster then I thought.  As always fair prices and he's always very kind. Will for  sure use again

I love you Socko, Always leaving nice and kind reviews about my service and me  ❤️ Ur always welcome to come back to my shop anytime ! 🙂

After checking all the thread and posters i had no doubts it would be good.
Its been my first time around and i did not hesitate on asking for good ivs mons i criated, for sure all went perfectly, fair and fast about time, fair and cheap about price, a truly pleasant man i appreciate the hard work.

There is no way i dont ask to level all pokes whenever i breed em, TYSM

1gurb.png