Reward everyone who collected every hidden item

MightyMichele

Question

6 answers to this question

I like this idea! Although the hunt itself is fun and you can find items in interesting places, a small reward for collecting them all would be fantastic! I've seen the large-scale push for dex completion since ability patches were given out as a reward and I think a reward for collecting all the hidden items would do something similar. Players will find a free life orb in stark mountain, collect the arceus plates in sinnoh, the rare candy hidden north of vermilion and in nuvema town from a NPC, etc.

On 7/15/2022 at 8:23 PM, DragoTamer said:

I like this idea! Although the hunt itself is fun and you can find items in interesting places, a small reward for collecting them all would be fantastic! I've seen the large-scale push for dex completion since ability patches were given out as a reward and I think a reward for collecting all the hidden items would do something similar. Players will find a free life orb in stark mountain, collect the arceus plates in sinnoh, the rare candy hidden north of vermilion and in nuvema town from a NPC, etc.

Hidden items do not exist from npc.Theres no hidden item in nuvema in bw1 its in bw2.

On 7/15/2022 at 3:15 PM, MightyMichele said:

I'm playing with someone and I think we got every hidden item in areas.

It takes a lot of time to collect them I think a reward world be very cool

The problem is alot of hidden items were removed in the game.For example this item was removed fully and dowsing machine says nothing is there.

https://gyazo.com/12a84e229909d784f941d9a86f97e6be

Another problem is some hidden items are bugged and you cant pick it up.For example this item cant be picked but dowsing machine says something is there.

https://gyazo.com/e97fe3b08a2afc7f1bb7f65ace88ffb2

Other items cant be collected because the area is not available on pokemmo.Dowsing has a sound but you cant pass the guy.

https://gyazo.com/7b21c1760da7e037ada8731334bc8776

You can look at my story guide for all hidden items in the game.In the hidden items post page it has all hidden items in pokemmo with blue link and the missing hidden items in orange link.The orange links are not a complete list of all missing hidden items from original game.Some of them i did not take a picture from the original game because the area is not available so i did not bother.Like for example trick house.I have written a memo in the missing items section about areas where there is at least 1 item and i will add pictures of such hidden items if the area becomes available and the item is removed.

Edited by MightyBoxer
4 hours ago, MightyBoxer said:

Hidden items do not exist from npc.Theres no hidden item in nuvema in bw1 its in bw2.

Per your definition, there is a hidden item in Nuvema. It is in the north part of Nuvema town in the grass. 

Edited by DragoTamer
7 hours ago, DragoTamer said:

Per your definition, there is a hidden item in Nuvema. It is in the north part of Nuvema town in the grass. 

theres no grass in either bw1 or bw2 for nuvema town.

yes as i said in earlier post.

bw2 nuvema town has a zinc (Southwest of Hilbert/Hilda's house (hidden))

bw1 which pokemmo is using has nothing.

Edited by MightyBoxer