BERRY PLOT QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES?

PumpActionWang

Question

hi, im a leppa berry farmer/ former lum berry farmer. have been farming berries for a while now. im sure i can speak for most berry farmers when i say the task of planting each berry one by one starts to get VERY tedious... and seeing how you USUALLY plant the same berries on each plot of 12(mainly talking about only unova plots).

i wanted to suggest that there be made an option you can choose that it ask if you just want to plant one berry or plant all 12 spots with the same berry you are planting. and to compensate, we keep the watering the same, to water every berry one by one. i think this would save some time but not too much time to mess up the economy with the berries.

i think this would actually make berry farming more enjoyable and not something that you start dreading having to do because you have to do everything one by one.

Edited by PumpActionWang

7 answers to this question

Thats nice! I would love to see that!! through the time save the value might drop a little but who cares indeed, its even better  more people might start shunting start planting berries for themselves- like me

I would totally start berry farming, but its to much of a time costs right now.

9 hours ago, Darkoure said:

Thats nice! I would love to see that!! through the time save the value might drop a little but who cares indeed, its even better  more people might start shunting start planting berries for themselves- like me

i highly doubt they would drop prices, cause all it would do is make planting and watering faster, still have to wait the number of hours for the berries to grow. hence quality of life change, just makes it easier for us and more enjoyable. and just like you said it just takes too much time for some people. and doing this one by one for so long really want to plant them instantly sometimes cause i dread it but i need leppas xD

On 7/20/2022 at 10:47 AM, HEARTEATERS said:

idk, the reason i dont plant is because how tedious it is to plant every berry then water them but i would never buy another leppa again if i could just water 12 plots instantly 

i dont think you realize how rich/lazy some people are lol, and like ive said, you still have to wait for the berries to grow........ all this does is shave like 20 mins off of having to plant and water.... just to make berry farming more enjoyable and not such a dreading process, so some people dont wanna wait the 20 hours for leppas to grow.

On 7/20/2022 at 9:52 AM, BiuBiv said:

great idea, if they can do it, i will creat like 20 more characters and farm as hard as i can

true

Edited by PumpActionWang
On 7/16/2022 at 2:41 PM, Darkoure said:

i had an idea that would answer peoples doubsts about my idea making the value of berries go down, so what i siggest is to keep the being able to plant 12 berries at a time in one plot, but instead of bbeing able to water all 12 as well, they keep the watering the same of having to water each one, one by one. what yall think????????? i think its genius, we still save tons of time but still have to water them all one by one which would keep the berries from being devalued.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:47 AM, HEARTEATERS said:

idk, the reason i dont plant is because how tedious it is to plant every berry then water them but i would never buy another leppa again if i could just water 12 plots instantly 

i had an idea that would answer peoples doubsts about my idea making the value of berries go down, so what i siggest is to keep the being able to plant 12 berries at a time in one plot, but instead of bbeing able to water all 12 as well, they keep the watering the same of having to water each one, one by one. what yall think????????? i think its genius, we still save tons of time but still have to water them all one by one which would keep the berries from being devalued.