It's never too late to say hello.

I also want to make my mark, although I am not a new player.  I started playing in the year 2020. Although it seems like a short time, it's already 2 years; that I connect daily, either 1 minute a day to check my articles in gtl, or up to 4 hours a day to farm or just to spend time with friends.  I love pvps of all kinds of tiers, each tier has a different flavor and they are all good, although I must admit that I hate the npc's battles;  Mayamoto's sludge bomb always poisons me on the first hit, always, but from then on everything is a beautiful dream.

I have rarely disagreed with any player, the community is very nice and fun.

I feel very safe playing this game and I don't tell anyone but I prefer to eat at KyusQuirtle Burgers than at McDonalds itself, you know what i mean, and you are talking to a player who is a fan of Pkmn since he was 7 years old, let's say it's been a couple of decades and this is my favorite game.

I love all cosmetics.  I'm always curious about what cosmetic will come out in the next event, and if it helps or not, I want to confess that the Halloween event is the best event I've ever played, I always look forward to the return of the pumpkin king. 

I hope you are having a good game, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the smiles, although I know that a thank you is not enough, I feel inspired to say it.

PicsArt_07-16-04.58.41.jpg