Adding something new

Rustyhere1164

Question

I wish there would be something that would be similar to gtl. What is mean is rn the only thing is gtl, where people buy and sell mons. But i would like something more exiting mainly for valuable stuff like (100mil+) to be sold. So my basic concept is a AUCTION HOUSE.where a auctioneer is a mod and people put thier mons in auction so that other people can buy it for a cheaper price. This is what i would like to have and it is just my opinion. If pokemmo devs add this i would be happy. Thank you

4 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Rustyhere1164 said:

I wish there would be something that would be similar to gtl. What is mean is rn the only thing is gtl, where people buy and sell mons. But i would like something more exiting mainly for valuable stuff like (100mil+) to be sold. So my basic concept is a AUCTION HOUSE.where a auctioneer is a mod and people put thier mons in auction so that other people can buy it for a cheaper price. This is what i would like to have and it is just my opinion. If pokemmo devs add this i would be happy. Thank you

The basis of your idea is good, but I doubt a moderator has time to manage an auction.  What I find interesting about this idea is to add an "Auction" tab "Auction Day/Month/Year" which is updated from time to time, in which a unique and probably extinct item is added, where players can put their money as offer.  at the end of the month and reaching the deadline, the item is taken by the user with the best offer, and this item disappears.  But they are just ideas in the air, I have noticed that this year many people have participated more often in the suggestion box, this is very fruitful, it is always nice to read new ideas like this.

I like the idea of official auctions but not the idea of making auction house. There's no real need for an auction house. They can do it anywhere and there are a whole bunch of locations they can use in game already they just need is a staff member to (stand on top of a table ) and start a bidding war.

I would prefer official scheduled Auctions and maybe add them to the events calendar with items to be auctioned.

3 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

I doubt a moderator has time to manage an auction.

Maybe they could replace some of the events with one of these auctions. There's are already a lot of catching events and it wouldn't hurt adding a little variety to the events.

The auctions absolutely have to be managed by the staff for fairness and trust issues. Most people don't like handing over mons to strangers even for something like this because scammers exist. 

2 minutes ago, BrokenJoker said:

Me gusta la idea de subastas oficiales, pero no la idea de hacer una casa de subastas. No hay necesidad real de una casa de subastas. Pueden hacerlo en cualquier lugar y hay un montón de ubicaciones que pueden usar en el juego, ya que solo necesitan un miembro del personal para (pararse encima de una mesa) y comenzar una guerra de ofertas.

Preferiría subastas oficiales programadas y tal vez agregarlas al calendario de eventos con artículos para ser subastados.

Tal vez podrían reemplazar algunos de los eventos con una de estas subastas. Ya hay muchos eventos de captura y no estaría de más agregar un poco de variedad a los eventos.

Las subastas tienen que ser administradas por el personal por cuestiones de equidad y confianza. A la mayoría de las personas no les gusta entregar mons a extraños, incluso para algo como esto porque existen estafadores. 

I have a question, the rewards that the moderators give in their events are given by the game or do they come out of their pocket?

5 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

I have a question, the rewards that the moderators give in their events are given by the game or do they come out of their pocket?

Events rewards are magically spawned by the staff team. This is completely different from auctions because the whole idea of auctions is that people put items or pokemon for auction and then the auctioneer conducts the auction.

If they spawned items for auction then it would be unfair to people who already have the items being auctioned because more of the items are being to be made available which reduces their value.