Could we have some clarity on the 3rd part of the update?

Long shot, but I'd just appreciate some clarity on the third part of the update. Since it is going to change the metagames of every tier considering Kyu confirmed there will be a large amount of HA's dropped in it, but it seems we are in a state of free fall. I know it just states "after the 2nd part" so technically it could be any time, but everyone assumed it'd be close after / immediately after the 2nd update and it seems like there's no third part in sight? I know I + many other PVP players are holding off dedicating time to tiers which could change at the drop of a hat, but as time goes on it seems like it could be months away? 

I understand the devs got a crazy amount of backlash at every turn for delaying the event, but personally I appreciated the honesty of you guys saying when stuff was being delayed etc.

Not expecting a reply, but one would be appreciated @Kyu

ty

Spoiler

They're just waiting for people to get borred of contrat ans Magic bounce (the New hidden ability thé only one i Saw usefull) then they will release torch ans pitchfork After that comes halloween , After halloween comes christmas , After that lunar New year , After that comes the update , sée u next year guys

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ryuto said:

The halloween event is always the same every year, what would have them busy?

Imagine priorizing Johto over new mechanics

Creating new cosmetics and The battle system against the boss , testing , the Decoration of the regions, testing, the Swarm spawns options and the mini bosses spawns options, testing.  In my opinion 😅