Now maybe I stop

People ask for it so much that they will probably place it but not very soon, it may take them a couple of years to modify the whole map, make some items un-tradeables, remove shiny gyarados from the lake and have the staff for at least a couple of months to verify that they can not generate errors or bugs that break the game.

I'm looking forward to walking johto with my Haunter.

15 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

People ask for it so much that they will probably place it but not very soon, it may take them a couple of years to modify the whole map, make some items un-tradeables, remove shiny gyarados from the lake and have the staff for at least a couple of months to verify that they can not generate errors or bugs that break the game.

I'm looking forward to walking johto with my Haunter.

1 years and half they are working on, and others two years or half year to finish?

4 minutes ago, MatchaKunoichi said:

1 years and half they are working on, and others two years or half year to finish?

Wow, really?  Did Kyu report that?  I didn't know they were working on it, I must have missed that announcement, could you send me the link of the publication where it officially says that they started working on johto a year and a half ago?  , I love to learn about the projects of the developers.

5 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

Wow, really?  Did Kyu report that?  I didn't know they were working on it, I must have missed that announcement, could you send me the link of the publication where it officially says that they started working on johto a year and a half ago?  , I love to learn about the projects of the developers.

In january 9 I wrote in game to an admin, and it said "sorry johto will be released not very soon, one year ago we started adding it" 

January->july = half year

So 1 + 0,5 = 1,5

Just now, MatchaKunoichi said:

El 9 de enero escribí en el juego a un administrador, y decía "lo siento johto se lanzará no muy pronto, hace un año comenzamos a agregarlo" 

Enero->julio = semestre

Así que 1 + 0,5 = 1,5

Perhaps the surprise that they will permanently add and Kyu mentions is Johto, the good thing is that they have already confirmed that they are working on it, I am one of those who ask for Johto with all my heart, it is the most aesthetically beautiful region and it has a history full of Puzzles and Challenges. I can't wait any longer.

1 hour ago, MatchaKunoichi said:

In january 9 I wrote in game to an admin, and it said "sorry johto will be released not very soon, one year ago we started adding it" 

January->july = half year

So 1 + 0,5 = 1,5

So cute of you to think they are actively working on it, or on anything tbf, they cant even deliver a complete event at once .

Also im pretty sure you never spokr with an admin, especially ingame.

Edited by razimove
2 hours ago, razimove said:

So cute of you to think they are actively working on it, or on anything tbf, they cant even deliver a complete event at once .

Also im pretty sure you never spokr with an admin, especially ingame.

Sure I talked with them, they every time explain me why they have to mute me in chat😂

49 minutes ago, razimove said:

those are staff members, not admins or devs, they do not hold an answer regarding updates, nor do they know anything, and if they do, they can't disclosure. 

finally, the answer i was waiting for xd. I was rightly surprised that she said that they have been working on johto for a year and a half, when the only one in charge of giving announcements of that magnitude is kyu xd (or at least that's what I understand). #Johtowhen?

Edited by BrandonBraune
  • 3 months later...
On 7/20/2022 at 2:31 AM, BrandonBraune said:

finally, the answer i was waiting for xd. I was rightly surprised that she said that they have been working on johto for a year and a half, when the only one in charge of giving announcements of that magnitude is kyu xd (or at least that's what I understand). #Johtowhen?

But if u see i was right :P, they only used some moths more heh