Helloooo + Question

Good afternoon guys,

I'm new to PokeMMO but pretty familiar with real Pokémon gens 1-6. I've been playing Pokémon since I was very little and started with Crystal version, I've played all gens 1-6, Pokémon Showdown, and recently got Brilliant Diamond on the switch. A friend of mine suggested PokeMMO a few weeks ago and so far it has been amazing. I have a few questions about MMO that I'm certain the wiki can answer, but I have one broad question for you all that is less specific and more generalized. Having just completed Unova, what is good to do in this region's postgame? I remember playing B/W on my NDS when it came out in the fall 2010 but haven't touched it since. I forget the details of the Unovan postgame besides hunting down the sages. Can I still get a Larvesta? I got the National Dex upg from Bianca's Dad right after the E4, does that mean Pokémon from other regions will now spawn on normal routes? Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys  : >

Edited by Windfell
6 minutes ago, Windfell said:

Good afternoon guys,

I'm new to PokeMMO but pretty familiar with real Pokémon gens 1-6. I've been playing Pokémon since I was very little and started with Crystal version, I've played all gens 1-6, Pokémon Showdown, and recently got Brilliant Diamond on the switch. A friend of mine suggested PokeMMO a few weeks ago and so far it has been amazing. I have a few questions about MMO that I'm certain the wiki can answer, but I have one broad question for you all that is less specific and more generalized. Having just completed Unova, what is good to do in this region's postgame? I remember playing B/W on my NDS when it came out in the fall 2010 but haven't touched it since. I forget the details of the Unovan postgame besides hunting down the sages. Can I still get a Larvesta? I got the National Dex upg from Bianca's Dad right after the E4, does that mean Pokémon from other regions will now spawn on normal routes? Any advice or tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks guys  : >

Well you are certainly one of mine, I have the same story regarding PKMN. I hope you enjoy the PokeMMO game as much as I do, and about your question, after finishing Unova Region you can visit Black City, it is already available, or you can visit other regions like Kanto, Sinnoh, Hoenn and Johto (that last, maby coming soon) you can also venture into YouTube where you will find guides, tips and ways to generate money, there is also a Gift Shop where you can buy very cool cosmetics to customize your avatar, and the PVP field, let me say, the best that exists, I hope to see you soon in the game brother, and welcome, have a great day!

It's not really a bad or weird thing, it's currently possible to get pokémon from other generations in other places. That makes it easier and more fun to fill the pokédex. Over time you'll also discover things like swarms and phenos, but for now just try to enjoy the game as you go and welcome from the community!

Beating the Elite 4 unlocks the East side of Unova, which has a lot of Pokemon from other regions (such as Solrock, Mantine, Swellow etc) 

Larvesta is available on the bottom floor of the Relic Castle, in the ruins. There's also 1 Volcarona spawn there as well. But you can find Larvesta too. You can also get a Larvesta Egg on Route 18, But will be Untradeable, Netural nature and all 15 IVs

Someone already mentioned Berry Farming being Unova's post game money making specialty, but you can also Payday farm and item farm on the shores of Undella Town/Bay. Meowth with Pickup ability and Payday works well here, or use a Banette/Gothita with Frisk to find sellable items on wild pokemon

Honestly, I would maybe clear the other 3 regions. There's Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Sadly no Johto yet.