Some kinda shop without a title right now. Looking for things and selling things.

DragoTamer

Some Kinda Shop without a title right now

Looking for

Spoiler

1) 4x31 Adamant Natured Ditto. It can have a 31 in any stat except Special Attack. 

2) 4x31 Unnatured Dittos. It can have a 31 in any stat except Special Attack.
----------

3) Current Staff OTs: Munya, Darkshade

----------

7) Ditto with bats particle

Selling

Spoiler

1) 2012 Espeon. First/Reset day Pokemon. 

Please contact me either through forums or through in-game mail/whispers.

IGN: DragoTamer

Edited by DragoTamer
  • DragoTamer changed the title to WTB 4x31 Adamant Ditto, 5x31 Unnatured Ditto, 5x31 Adamant Hitmontop
  • DragoTamer changed the title to WTB 4x31 Adamant Ditto, 4x31 Unnatured Ditto, 5x31 Unnatured Ditto, 5x31 Adamant Hitmontop
28 minutes ago, Goku said:

Hey. I made a random tyrogue breed yesterday and it turned out decent.

Adamant 30/31/30/x/30/31 all egg moves. Maybe you'll be interested in this?

Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out, but I will have to unfortunately pass on that offer, but please let me know if you come across or manage to obtain a 5x31 Adamant Hitmontop!

52 minutes ago, DragoTamer said:

Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out, but I will have to unfortunately pass on that offer, but please let me know if you come across or manage to obtain a 5x31 Adamant Hitmontop!

Message Meetmew, he might be able to help you. I know he has some 5x31. 

Edited by CaptnBaklava
  • DragoTamer changed the title to Looking for a lot [Specific Dittos, 5x31 Adamant Hitmontop, Specific Old-Current Staff OTs]

Bump. I also added Old-Current Staff OTs that I am looking for.

On 7/24/2022 at 3:07 AM, Goku said:

Hehe I'll see if I can breed one x'D. 

Thanks fam! If you manage to make one, I'd love to buy!

Edited by DragoTamer

Update: I'm trying to sell my 5x31 Bashful nature Tyrogue. If evolved into Hitmontop, it will have all the egg moves. It has Kanto Friends, King's fall, anniversary cake, and eerie Howl Particles. Please message me offers. I will also add this into the post above

• DragoTamer changed the title to Looking for a lot [Specific Dittos, Specific Old-Current Staff OTs]
  • DragoTamer changed the title to Looking for a lot [Specific Dittos. Munya OT & Darkshade OT. Old Staff OTs]
  • DragoTamer changed the title to Looking for: [Specific Dittos. Munya OT & Darkshade OT. Old Staff OTs]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.