Hello world!

Yo! :DDD

My name is ActualBlueBlu! but you guys can call me just ''Blu'' :)))
(currently writing this after 100+ hours in the game)

image.png.6b6c0068be09c067421991f1235c25a9.pngimage.png.8a78fc94deffe6ad93ee5c91db4a1977.png ( Seismitoad is my fave poke :))) )

Found this game a month ago as of today (21/07) because youtube decided to recommend me a video (the one bellow this text) and i kinda of got invested in watching videos of a game i never played , and after a while , i just decided to jump in , might be my best mistake of my life lol 

image.thumb.png.2054a71634c02e916993eb00624bcccc.png

Well , as of right now , i finished Kanto (thks JohnSmitth for the Starmie) , and im just about to finish Unova aswell , the rest is kinda of mess because i like to alternate between regions every once in a while so i don't get too bored stuck in one region :vvv

WELL , BUT ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT MY JOURNEY , WHAT ABOUT MYSELF???????????

Well , im a Brazillian , pokemon enjoyer since i was a kid (strangely enough my first pokemon was a spinoff  ,''Pokepark'' , goated game btw)
And since then , i have been growing very attached to this series , to the anime , to the games and stuff , i loved it

I still do! ...Just not as much , but this MMO revived my love for this franchise like i used to have back when i was a wee lad...

I like drawing , normal and... questionable stuff , but i will spare your sanity from seeing that stuff :))
Im also a pixelart artist , animation starter aswell , but i wouldn't really call me animator just yet :v

image.gif.a60e64eb5aa9160b22b8721859485bb9.gifimage.png.200e0ad2429a40c3b4d46e168ca24f8e.pngimage.png.9288cdfa4be17cc6c961d662670294c7.pngimage.png.1371548facd2d160ffbb087cba356b93.png

(My fakemon , basically my avatar for when im in some pokemon community)

(Yes , he is very much inspired by Lickitung's evolution line)

Well , i don't really know what to write here anymore , so im just gonna finish this off saying that im very happy with how this community has been with me , even if i made some mistakes and i was a little annoying on the global chat lol

Made very good friends and got a good laugh interacting with people on the chat , and i can't wait to see what might be up ahead for me in this journey!

If you finished reading this , i hope you have a great day , afternoon or evening!  :DD ❤️ 

Awesome, welcome to the forum, the game and the community, I'll leave a photo with the guy above, so you don't forget that one of the most wonderful things about the game is that you can help others and grow in the community < 3 I also like to show off photos with other players jeje

xi.jpg.82e90a95346e508a8b18b6393c49f202.jpg

1 hour ago, BrandonBraune said:

welcome bro! , I am surprised that you like the color blue so much and you are such a good artist, since the color blue is more attracted for the left hemisphere of the brain, the analytical side, the opposite of creativity, my favorite color is blue too!!! 

Oh , wow , this is the first time i ever heard of this , that's interesting :00
Well , good to know i hit the jackpot in the ''DNA gambling phase'' when i was born so i can like a cool color without having any troubles with creativity lol
also , yay , blue gang B))

6 minutes ago, ActualBlueBlu said:

Oh , wow , this is the first time i ever heard of this , that's interesting :00
Well , good to know i hit the jackpot in the ''DNA gambling phase'' when i was born so i can like a cool color without having any troubles with creativity lol
also , yay , blue gang B))

What color do you see the dress? Blue with Black or White with Gold?

490x_vestido2.jpg

Just now, ActualBlueBlu said:

oh , i know where we are going
also , yes blue and black , i still dont understand how people see white and gold lmao

hahaha, I am one of those who sees it white and gold, without wanting to have developed more my right hemisphere of the brain, apart from that I am left-handed, maybe that is why I see it white and gold. women tend to see it white with gold since they tend to be more creative, we men by nature tend to analyze more.