Egg Shiny Hunt Questions

Hello people, i'm going to start breeding for a shiny zard but i have couple of questions before I start: 

01. How many boxes of pokemon I need so I can maximize my 1 hour shiny charm (I plan to stack with donator status + link).

02. How much money does it cost?

Thanks and wish me luck

1 minute ago, vitormurucci said:

Hello people, i'm going to start breeding for a shiny zard but i have couple of questions before I start: 

01. How many boxes of pokemon I need so I can maximize my 1 hour shiny charm (I plan to stack with donator status + link).

Thanks and wish me luck

hello ! egg hunt is hard for real but its important to try for get a cool value shiny , anyways , for me i do 5 boxes on phone it helps me for spend 1 hour in shiny charm to breed all of them , if you play on pc you should go for more like 6-8 boxes and try to be fast , donator status and charm link can help for more luck , about the price , sometimes i buy dittos for 230k or 220k per box , and sometimes i catch them , so that gonna worth too much by buying ditto boxes every time , but always trying to get a shiny is best way to find , always say with yourself that "next time ill find it" and always give yourself some exciting to see OT shiny chaarizard , that all what i have , good luck on your hunt !

2 hours ago, hamizoss said:

hello ! egg hunt is hard for real but its important to try for get a cool value shiny , anyways , for me i do 5 boxes on phone it helps me for spend 1 hour in shiny charm to breed all of them , if you play on pc you should go for more like 6-8 boxes and try to be fast , donator status and charm link can help for more luck , about the price , sometimes i buy dittos for 230k or 220k per box , and sometimes i catch them , so that gonna worth too much by buying ditto boxes every time , but always trying to get a shiny is best way to find , always say with yourself that "next time ill find it" and always give yourself some exciting to see OT shiny chaarizard , that all what i have , good luck on your hunt !

I'm going for Shiny Charizard (my fav shiny mon) and thinking of complete with M karps for every F breeder and dittos only for male ones. 

Without buyins dittos, is 10M enough?

2 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

None Can confirm thé number of boxes needed.. U Can get shiny zard from thé first egg, as u Can spend 30m pokeyen and still not getting it.. 

Chance to getting à shiny is 1/30k

Donator status adds 10% chances

Shiny charm (if u use it, u gain Another +10%,if shared u get only +5%)

Thid means, u better activate à donator status and u use shiny charms ur own (u Can still share link spots with Ur friends or anyone without touching ur 10%)

Wish u luck, haw, rng.. 

3 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

I'm going for Shiny Charizard (my fav shiny mon) and thinking of complete with M karps for every F breeder and dittos only for male ones. 

Without buyins dittos, is 10M enough?

thats good idea but , its gonna spend sometimes every breed to see which ones male or female and where to sit ditto and karp but its fine , idk if 10M enought but all depends on luck , there is too less rate to find it before complete 10M so , try to grind now and go catch some dittos and karps while doing your gym runs or berry farming , while grind some millions more so then you can start buying them , there is no problem to start buying from now but this idea is just for save money until grind more for buy , good luck again and have a nice hunt time !

2 hours ago, Utsa said:

Good luck bro , Its gonna take patience 

100 enc a day guy is back (^_^)

2 hours ago, MMOcritic said:

Does the 6 to 8 boxes include the ditto boxes? Or just solely for the charmander

about this , always ppl doing half ditto and half of the pokemon which they hunt , so 6-8 boxes of ditto and charmander mixed , that means 3 of dittos and 3 charmander or 4 dittos 4 charmander , thats all

3 hours ago, Jgaw said:

None Can confirm thé number of boxes needed.. U Can get shiny zard from thé first egg, as u Can spend 30m pokeyen and still not getting it.. 

Chance to getting à shiny is 1/30k

Donator status adds 10% chances

Shiny charm (if u use it, u gain Another +10%,if shared u get only +5%)

Thid means, u better activate à donator status and u use shiny charms ur own (u Can still share link spots with Ur friends or anyone without touching ur 10%)

Wish u luck, haw, rng.. 

yeah but he always need to get full pc of ditto boxes to start breeding and he should have shiny charms and donator status to be full ready for start

I would say about 300 eggs per hour, so in pc thats about 10 boxes. with the right setup, you should be fast enough to do 1 box per 6 min (during charm)

it depends, can be the very first box or can be after months, my advice, be prepared with hundreds millions just in case

hope this helps

3 hours ago, Redhood said:

I would say about 300 eggs per hour, so in pc thats about 10 boxes. with the right setup, you should be fast enough to do 1 box per 6 min (during charm)

it depends, can be the very first box or can be after months, my advice, be prepared with hundreds millions just in case

hope this helps

Jesus, I need to prep a lot more...

About the cost, my question were if the 10M would be enough so I don't run out of money in that 1 hour of the charm...

19 hours ago, vitormurucci said:

Thanks and wish me luck

If u go full tryhard, i suggest to use Strings, that shorten your Text speed rapidly. With that and full concentration in unova rt3 breed house, i was able to complete 12 boxes of breeds, so i could make 360 eggs. Making eggs takes 1hr, hatching 4 1/2-5 Hrs.Every Round cost me ~700k+charm money if u believe in it. It took me around 90m, but i also never used male breeders, when i had females and just spammed dittos for breeds. U will Notice, the hardest thing about this is finding valueable Ditto Catchers. In my Hunt i had up to 40-50 people in my friendlist catching for me and i still spammed in trade Chat, cause i did like 900-1k eggs daily.

After all, its all about luck when u will get Ur eggs, i heard some only took 450 eggs ( @Zypho ) and some took 75k eggs ( @DarkSign ). I for myself got it on Almost exact 30k Eggs.

Good Luck!