Cap listing fees for bulk listings on GTL

DragoTamer

Question

If we list a single item such as Golden Tiger Mask, the listing fee is capped at 25,000 pokeyen. The price of a GTM is roughly 3 million pokeyen. If I list 8-9 shiny charms, I am being asked to pay over 200K in listing fees. That's the listing fee of each individual charm added together. Following the concept of bulk selling/buying, it is meant to be cheaper to buy/sell in bulk, It would be fantastic if listing fees for bulk listings were capped at a number such as 45K or ideally 25K since 8-9 shiny charms is worth the price of a GTM at the time of typing this.

Edited by DragoTamer

3 answers to this question

They should increase the price for listing more items to make people pay for abusing the system.

People list pokeballs for the highest possible listing price on gtl or some random items for days xd -this is clear evidence that people are abusing the system flooding gtl with items that will never be bought so i will support the idea of increasing the listing prices infact they should add more charges to gtl listings. They should add like additional listing cost with accumulate per day a listing isnt bought on gtl. They should make item listing on the gtl as expensive as possible as a deterant to stop people abusing the system xd.

On 7/24/2022 at 5:29 PM, BrokenJoker said:

They should increase the price for listing more items to make people pay for abusing the system.

People list pokeballs for the highest possible listing price on gtl or some random items for days xd -this is clear evidence that people are abusing the system flooding gtl with items that will never be bought so i will support the idea of increasing the listing prices infact they should add more charges to gtl listings. They should add like additional listing cost with accumulate per day a listing isnt bought on gtl. They should make item listing on the gtl as expensive as possible as a deterant to stop people abusing the system xd.

This is literally useless. What system are people abusing if their listings aren't purchased?

Spoiler

+Limiting the cap only encourages people to do this more efficiently (->listing items to try and fish for more mis-click purchases )

image.png.a85eb191d869f5ba35b2362825cccaf6.png

image.png.64cd3373c4366e1e56aad785923be2d6.png

- A lower cap for bulk listings makes this scam cheaper to do.

- The longer the listing remains on gtl the higher the chance for the scam to work.

->Which makes situations like the one below worse.