Team event

Hi everyone,

as the title says my team, TRØK is organizing team members exclusive events usually on Sundays or Saturdays.

After a couple of months were the leaders were giving the rewards, we have put in place a system where members can participate giving whatever they wants to help us.

This system is just by convenience because we are from different timezone so it's hard sometimes to all be connected at the same time.

I just want to know where I can tell the PokeMMO staff, so they won't find it suspicious when someone sends shinies or other rewards.

We keep tab of everything in our discord to make sure to avoid any problems.

I even messaged a MOD to tell him but he didn't answer yet.

It's only for players who are members of my team and send only to the boss or the leaders.

Edited by ScizoMonkey
1 hour ago, ScizoMonkey said:

Hi everyone,

as the title says my team, TRØK is organizing team members exclusive events usually on Sundays or Saturdays.

After a couple of months were the leaders were giving the rewards, we have put in place a system where members can participate giving whatever they wants to help us.

This system is just by convenience because we are from different timezone so it's hard sometimes to all be connected at the same time.

I just want to know where I can tell the PokeMMO staff, so they won't find it suspicious when someone sends shinies or other rewards.

We keep tab of everything in our discord to make sure to avoid any problems.

I even messaged a MOD to tell him but he didn't answer yet.

It's only for players who are members of my team and send only to the boss or the leaders.

hello , about this question , we have a team have like 141 members all from different regions/countries , but we always dont care to time zones some ppl comes and some not , but the boss or the leader or whoever always trying to host the event at his exact free time , im the leader of our team but i always chose sunday for team events everytime when im thinking for host cause its the day when usually of ppl being free , also im always chosing a time of my country which can everyone come in but we always have a problem with North America region always have event time rearly like 7AM-8AM , and sometimes 5AM, if we add more hours , asia and australia ppl saying that is so late for them like 12AM-2AM , while im chosing 1PM for me cause im in africa and its good time for europ ppl but always the problem being with NorthAmerica-Asia-Australia so im always chosing a time for me that can be good time for north america and australia but still some ppl of them dont come cause it being early for NA like 8AM and like 10-11PM for australia , so its always hard to find a good time for all members and game staff (moderators) cant help you for this problem bro , thats all what i have to say , have a nice day !

Edited by hamizoss