Unfair mute reason

If you've spent any time looking at global chat you've seen various political discussions arise usually either insulting or condemning Joe Biden or Donald Trump. No big deal right? Usually a mod comes in and stops the political discussion. Fine... No problem... No mutes unless the discussion continues which is fair.

Bro...

Somebody said something about China... I can't remember what exactly but it's not important... However I made a joke... I won't repeat it for obvious reasons but let's just say I compared a certain president to a specific bear in a kids cartoon. 

I GOT A 12 HOUR MUTE FOR THAT LMAO!!

The amount of harsh things said about American and other politicians gets 0 mutes... I made a joke about China however and caught a 12hr mute because "Offensive political speech against Chinese officials isn't allowed" . Bro what!? it wasn't even political!!! It was clearly a joke! A 12 Hr mute for that is ridiculous especially when you receive no mutes for much worse thats said about American, British and even Canadian politicians. So my question is...

Why are one countries politicians under a "no fly zone" but you can let any remark, insult and trashing of other countries politicians fly with nothing more than a warning to change the topic??? 

Smh

Screenshot_20220725-203047.png

That's why I walk straight. 😅

We need to respect the rules because the punishment of the moderators is sometimes very cold, you need to avoid make strong jokes in the public chat, try to use family humor because there are topics that are very sensitive, besides 12 hours is nothing , often they give harsher punishments or even permanent bans for saying things that are strictly prohibited in the rules.

So take it easy, twelve hours pass quickly ❤️

Edited by BrandonBraune
32 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

That's why I walk straight. 😅

We need to respect the rules because the punishment of the moderators is sometimes very cold, you need to avoid make strong jokes in the public chat, try to use family humor because there are topics that are very sensitive, besides 12 hours is nothing , often they give harsher punishments or even permanent bans for saying things that are strictly prohibited in the rules.

So take it easy, twelve hours pass quickly ❤️

I don't mind being muted but it's just the thing is... Why can global say all manner of things about Americas and other nations politicians but a joke concerning China's warrants a 12 hour mute? I agree about the jokes thing cause one mod may be chill while another takes moderation way too seriously. It's just annoying asf is all.

12 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

I agree about the jokes thing cause one mod may be chill while another takes moderation way too seriously. 

ooh no, I think I did not know how to express myself, the moderators, I understand, they do not have favoritism, theyre people who, due to their position in the game, do not usually have friends in the game, are not serious or chill moderators, simply do their job moderating the game.

If you see another make heavy jokes and they don't silence him up, it's because people didn't report him or the moderators are busy. Here what happens is that surely someone reported you, a moderator, saw your chat history, saw the joke and resorted to Silence with blindfolded, since nationalities or the nationality of the joke does not matter, I simply understand that they try to make the chat as familiar as possible.

Edited by BrandonBraune
  • YIBU locked this topic