Me waiting for Part 3

I'm noticing a lot of activity from Admins and Moderators, DarkShader is online since yesterday, Seth is very active even yesterday he surprised me with a warning about an obscene signature I put in my profile ( im so sorry I wasn't in my right mind, I won't do it again, it won't happen again, please forgive me) according to my calculations the third patch is coming between this weekend or the next week, get ready it's coming!

6 hours ago, BrandonBraune said:

I'm noticing a lot of activity from Admins and Moderators, DarkShader is online since yesterday, Seth is very active even yesterday he surprised me with a warning about an obscene signature I put in my profile ( im so sorry I wasn't in my right mind, I won't do it again, it won't happen again, please forgive me) according to my calculations the third patch is coming between this weekend or the next week, get ready it's coming!

can i see those calculations?

17 minutes ago, xxxIUxxx said:

can i see those calculations?

guys forget the calculations, I got it, look is very simple, kyu said that the third patch would be a surprise and that this would be a week after the end of the event.Screenshot_20220728_214712.jpg.1daa861dcc0c1496125a85c00de2c640.jpg  as you can see weezing has a second hability, mankey has too: he raises his attack +6 after receiving a critical hit and more monsters too, when he said it would be a surprise, he actually meant it figuratively, the surprise is already here and we have to look for it somewhere part!  We are already living the third patch, the surprise must be somewhere, right now I am in the mt moon looking for it, it must be close to red, it was in these areas, is the most logical.

tumblr_o16n2kblpx1ta3qyvo1_1280_1.jpg_956867179.webp.ad8adc3d4ef2fa668d5bb35fc180df4a.webp