Is there a place I can go to view all of the changes made to keep pokes in the game?

• 4 weeks later...

These changes used to be viewable in the game itself, in "Bans" when you open matchmaking, but never stayed long enough, they remove it at some point when it itsn't "new" anymore. You would actually need to dig forums (with such a practical search function) to see every changes if you don't know about them beforehand. Hopefully there aren't many changes - Arena Trap does work, but Shadow Tag has been nerfed and only works for 2 turns. The item King's Rock works the same way on multi-hit moves than for one-hit moves. Garchomp and Hydreigon changes have been mentionned. Maybe there's another thing I forget but I believe that's it. 

This is what I remember, but I probably forgot a lot of stuff:

• Fairy type doesn't exist
  • Steel type resists Ghost and Dark types
  • All pokemon have the stats they would have if they were played in the latest generation.
  • Not all pokemon have access to their Hidden Ability
  • The movepool of each pokemon combines the movepool of that pokemon throughout all generations (moves from gen 1 to gen 5)
    • Exception: Garchomp doesn't learn SD
    • Exception: Hydreigon doesn't learn Draco Meteor
  • All mechanics function as they would in the latest generation.
    • Exception: Knock off: 20 BP
    • Exception: Outrage: 90 BP
    • Exception: Shadow Tag lasts 3 turns
    • Exception:  Baton Pass doesn't pass boosts
    • Exception: Leftovers recovery is after status poison/burn dmg
    • Exception: Unburden doesn't proc after Knock Off
    • Exception: Recovery from Healing Wish comes before Hazards
    • Exception: King's Rock and Razor Fang have a flat 10% proc per move (not per hit)
    • Exception: Gems boosts dmg by 50%
  • In rare circumstances, dmg rolls can slightly exceed or differ what would normally be possible.

8 hours ago, gbwead said:

• Exception: Leftovers recovery is after status poison/burn dmg

I don't remember if we consciously did this or not, asking about it.

• Exception: Unburden doesn't proc after Knock Off
  • Exception: Recovery from Healing Wish comes before Hazards

These may be bugs?  Looking into them.

46 minutes ago, Munya said:

I don't remember if we consciously did this or not, asking about it.

These may be bugs?  Looking into them.

My opinion

Leftovers recover after poison/burn - should be fixed, can help in some circunstances.

Exception: Unburden doesn't proc after Knock Off - This is 90% irrelevant. Because knock off aren't buff to match the current generations(Still are Gen 4's 20 BP), the move are rarely used on "Competitive" battles, and Unburden rarely exists, only sceptile uses and aren't the most used in NU(Players use Overgrow, maybe because Grass HA is too much expensive.), so isn't a thing that need to be fixed for now.

Exception: Recovery from Healing Wish comes before Hazards - Leave this, isn't a bug(On showdown Gen 8 National dex, the damage of Hazards is inflicted after Healing Wish's recovery.)

Something that need to be fixed is Reactive Gas. First, change the name to match it's official name, Neutralizing Gas. Second, The ability need to be negated before Hazards damage and Toxic Spikes check, not after.

Edited by caioxlive13
1 hour ago, Munya said:

Upon further inspection the leftovers thing is a bug

Is it a bug or a choice? I believe the leftovers mechanic we have in game is consistent with the leftovers mechanic of gen 3, gen 4 and gen 5. If the dev's intention is to have the leftovers mechanic of gen 8, then yes it's a bug.

However, before changing the leftovers mechanic, please consider that this is actually a big deal and a discussion about this would be nice. I'm not experienced with the later gens leftovers mechanic, but at first glance I assume having leftovers recovery before status dmg means you can't die from a burn anymore. The new leftovers mechanic also denies Sturdy for burned pokemons. Skarmory, Forretress, Donphan, etc. Overall, I feel like the later gens leftovers mechanic might be better for stall, is that something devs want to promote?

its not, i checked in Emerald, Black, and Shield, so 3 generations at various points, and status happens after leftovers in all of them. I also assumed that is how it worked back then cause i coulda sworn in some gen it did, but i think it may just be all the time I've spent on MMO making me think that.  Darkshade said the same thing in regards to stall and the mechanic we currently have.  If thats something that needs to be discussed it surely can be, but as it is currently it is an unintentional bug until that conversation occurs.