The color white in pokemmo

I've been saying this for two years in vanity trheat for suggestion box, I hope the white color will be more whiter because since I started I bought a plumber's suit and, when I put my "white" gloves it seems that are gray or silver, it even seems that I don't have gloves xd

It's complicated.

The color listed as 'white' is the base color that every colorable vanity uses to place a 'color' or 'dye' on top of.

When toying around with the base color, (and you'll find with most color overlay systems) this lends itself better towards more of a grey.

That said, it does use white or close to it on the highlight color (the 'shiny' part of a vanity, most commonly used in hairstyles).

Due to this, it's not possible to make a 'true white', however, I have toyed around with a concept in the past, which would load a separate image when selecting 'white' altogether:

image.png.aa2f7c271bbf7b129ee7d4931f34cf95.png

However, to implement this would increase the size of the vanity item file significantly, and not be a particularly optimized way to handle it (perhaps color swapping on the fly is a solution, I don't know) so I can't make any promises as to whether this will change at all.

I always thought that the default Pokemon ROM colors are compressed and got a very very few color variation. But only limited cosmetics that dont use the color palette from Rom got diverse colors.

Edited by MightyMichele