BP Selling

50 minutes ago, Mazzonz said:

So I have a 7000 BP and I saw in the market I can sell like 1000 bp for more then 2mil , have sense sell BP for buy good pokemon for PVP?

i think you mean RP not BP  i think you cant sell BP in game but you can change them for items and you can sell the items then

4 hours ago, Mazzonz said:

So I have a 7000 BP and I saw in the market I can sell like 1000 bp for more then 2mil , have sense sell BP for buy good pokemon for PVP?

As Hamizoss said, you most definitely mean RP (reward points), not BP (battle points). It is legal to sell RP vouchers for pokeyen or trade them directly for PvP pokemon / whatever else you may want. I wouldn't encourage you to play that way long-term though

Since we're on the topic of BP selling though, we should be able to buy BP directly from other players IMO. Always wanted a slide in my base but not enough to want to learn PvP and then grind the battle pyramid or whatever the most efficient way to farm BP currently is, I could care less about PvP. Another option is that players could just sell secret base items directly to one another, for example the lost Regi dolls from 2016 and earlier. Id be in favor of some base items still remaining untradeable though, like the Xmas tree from the 2015 event