Randoms be like

1 hour ago, Jgaw said:

Randoms tier gives u this team (check picture) 

And ur opponent has a shedinja (ofc with Focus sash) 

It s random, isn't it ?? Xd

Screenshot_20220728_003922_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Ummm even so there's sucker punch, shedinja can easily be pp stalled 

If the sucker punch pokemon dies tho it's going to be a long game of the opponent switching out shedinja to any offensive attack essentially walling you to an L. There's literally 0 this team can do to shedinja without sucker punch... And that move may be needed for another pokemon and with 8pp you only get a few chances to use it.

2 hours ago, Munya said:

Im pretty sure u ll fix this unbalance cuz absolutely it is not intentional and obviously it s a losing game

Crazy tier as usual

Gratz for the effort made, the work Behind it. 

And it s still work in progress.

• 1 month later...

You have this team (check useful items) against a curse set up quagsire with recover waterfall and earthquake..

Ur sneasel faints u faint 

Randoms based initially on hax as i ca' experience.. Hope you enhance it somehow 

Screenshot_20220920_233011_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

On 9/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, Jgaw said:

You have this team (check useful items) against a curse set up quagsire with recover waterfall and earthquake..

Ur sneasel faints u faint 

Randoms based initially on hax as i ca' experience.. Hope you enhance it somehow 

Screenshot_20220920_233011_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Attack and Switch. This is the premisse of this team. Only Rhydon can attack without getting locked.

And bastiodon offensive, when he doesn't have any offensive stat above 50, iirc, makes a lot of sense.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 1 month later...

Here we go again théy give u this team against à fast magmar (belly drum fire punch thunderpunch and Mach punch) 

And i dont have even à sturdy magnéton nor à Focus sash poke nor à poke to outspeed this magmar, even even in chances when speed tie with my magmar the opponent wins twice the speed tie. (okay rng) 

Screenshot_20221027_211500_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

1 hour ago, ProfessorBlue said:

Not a single special move against a curse user poke... Why should physical only teams exist lmao

Screenshot_2022-10-28-09-10-13-47_0ec1ded17184c7bb188baf67950879ed.jpg

U can explode with à choice band, à serious damage, then waterfall with huge power banded as well.. U Can coil with furret, u Can s.Dance with rapidash u Can flinch him with sereine grâce odds... No complaints being taken here sincerely 

• 4 weeks later...

Once again randoms fails in some points, i appreciate the efforts to make it à successful tier but it still needs lots and lots of work

Like this screenshot Just taken 

À whole team is weak against one poke from the 1st turn and thé rng for critical hits is Just à shadow

Screenshot_20221120_011956_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.f0fb81a269c4caf1057d14c727ce0738.jpg

Just what Can u do against an iron défense roost quiver dance bug buzz dustox (presuming u don't know this set from thé first turn and ur 1st poke is kriketune) maybe im missin à clue here.. But it s Just à losing game. 

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, ronarid said:

omg mandela effect, i was sure bug was weak against ice

happens, I think it's due to the fact that many bugs are partly flying type and therefore Ice is super effective against them ^.^