Allow all players access to legendaries.

Fatallyflawd

Question

Yes. This post is as the titles implies: Allow everyone access to legendaries.

Now, before some people go about trying to burn the world down over this suggestion, hear me out...

I'm aware that some people may be afraid of legendaries ruining pvp and my work arounds are thus:

1. Ban legendaries from pvp altogether (still keeping them available for use in storymode). AND/OR

2. Have a legendaries ONLY pvp mode.

This is about all I've got for now.

The only reason I want to suggest this is because I'm more of a collector than a pvper. I'm currently working on a livingdex and it's heartbreaking to know that

I won't -currently- be able to fill those spots.

11 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Elizn said:

I don't PVP neither but I don't wanna see them tbh

I like the current system of having 1 legendary per region, can't keep it but you can lose it if you lose a battle

Idk

I get that. I do, but it's not like catching them is mandatory.

I would personally like it because I'm a completionist. 

4 hours ago, Fatallyflawd said:

1. Ban legendaries from pvp altogether (still keeping them available for use in storymode). AND/OR

I see no reason for this, the legendaries do not ruin PvP, and in fact, the ones that are very broken, would make Ubers playable, so as I see it, the legendaries with respect to PvP, improve the game, not ruin it.

Regarding the main topic, to implement legendaries permanently for everyone... I totally agree.

3 hours ago, DiosSlurpuff said:

I see no reason for this, the legendaries do not ruin PvP, and in fact, the ones that are very broken, would make Ubers playable, so as I see it, the legendaries with respect to PvP, improve the game, not ruin it.

Regarding the main topic, to implement legendaries permanently for everyone... I totally agree.

I mean, I'm not personally saying they ruin pvp, however, I'm sure there are some who WOULD think that. Having said that, I'm sure there's a way to compromise for everyones' benefit.

3 hours ago, Bertolfoso said:

If you want to use legendaries you can go to battle factory for now  😊

I'm not really interested in using legendaries in pvp, nor will I end up pvping anyway. I'm more of a collector 😃

45 minutes ago, BossDuke said:

I'm okay with legendaries being added to the game...as long as you can't use them in any pvp or pve battles, can't be used as a follower, can't be used in contests, and can't be linked into chat. Seems like the only tolerable way to implement them.

we already have all the legendaries then