Record of 23 minutes between Shiny Pokemons? (No counting 2 at same horde)

I was going just fish a Corsola in Cerulean city to my OtDex, when I was surfing to the front of the cave, boom a Golden horde appears and one was shiny (my first shiny), I got happy of course, I caught, come to poke center to heal, search on google to see if the shiny Seaking is beautiful, when I came back to game, I go again try fish the Corsola, one Poliwag and a Starmie after, a Horsea shiny came on fishing, and I didn't use anything that increase the shiny chance, my first and second shiny with exactly 22minutes and 22 sec between them, someone more  think that I need play at lottery? Lmao, well good days for everyone, and shinys!(Someone said to me make a post here because can be a record, non counting 2 in same horde)1316511941_1SemTtulo_20220729150853.png.fc15d886a0714bbdd637b9599762658b.png

Gratz ! I had 13 minutes difference back to back shinies, same as you, battle after battle. Did spend most of time in between gazing at what was at the time my second shiny. 

There's probably someone out here with a timed back to back who didn't stop between the two encounters ahah 

Shiny.thumb.png.5041e4560a9b99efe47294050db9b547.png

Edited by Poufilou