Betting Pokeyen in PvP

Brendanios

Question

It would be cool if you could bet money in PvP and the winner takes the money.

For example both players bet 500k and the winner would win 1m. 
This would make more people interested in PvP and this could also be a decent money sink, for example you could make a small tax fee.

I would think the reason that its not in the game already is because they don't want any gambling, but lootbox items (presents, goodiebags etc.) are already a form of gambling.

Thoughts?

4 answers to this question

They should allow this after all theres a whole casion with fully functioning slot machines in kanto xd. In fact the whole game is somewhat gamble:

-> you wanna shiny hunt ( rolling that 1/30 k dice baby)

-> pvp (crits misses scald burns flinches you name it -every time you pvp youre betting you're will be on the right side of chance) 

These are some of the things that most like about the game so i dont see why they shouldnt add money betting to pvp.

I noticed this thread is about a year old, but I wanted to share my thoughts on the idea of betting money in PvP battles. It could definitely add an exciting element to the gameplay, and the concept of the winner taking the money sounds interesting. Regarding the concerns around gambling, it's true that lootbox items can be seen as a form of gambling. The decision to include or exclude certain features ultimately rests with the game developers and their policies. Overall, it's an intriguing concept that could enhance the PvP experience. If you're looking for more information or discussions related to this topic, you might want to check out asyu2017.org. They provide valuable insights and resources for gamers.

Edited by averibers