[Denied]Prof. Oak's Speech: Ability to /unstuck From

It's not an absolute necessity, but lately i've been growing annoyed by this man every time I beat the E4 he has to shower me with his 2 hour TL;DR speech. I don't really like to /unstuck before my Rival sends out his last poke, is there any chance for a "skip" option to be implemented after you have beaten the E4 once ? Or maybe the ability to /unstuck after you beat Gary ? :)

Just throwing the idea out there :D

[quote name='Chestbrah' timestamp='1362058047' post='213287']
support, i unstuck out of e4 after lance because of this

oak's speech,nurse joy, and even safari guy's dialogue all needs to go
[/quote]
i was thinking of making a healing pad inside of pkmn center or just walk in fron of nurse joy and have your pokes healed without talking. sometimes i purchase 99 full restores just so i dont have to talk to her

i actually agree, both oak and joy need to stop repeating the same speech it's annoying, it would be sweet if as soon as you talk to joy all your pokes are heald and she don't say a word, and when you beat Gary you automatically end up in pallet town instead of oak showing up

[quote name='jakeypoo44' timestamp='1362062909' post='213352']
I edited my rom so that nurse joy just heals my pokemon and then tells me to get out.
[/quote]

could you please tell us how to do that? does it need programming skills or is it a simple thing to do?

first you will need advancemap and XSE ( extreme script editor). You will have to google them for the download link.
[spoiler]Next you want to open up advance map and load up the rom you are using (you may want to create a backup just in case you screw up). also click settings on the top toolbar and click choose script editor, from there just find wherever you saved XSE.
Now you want to open up nurse joys script (doesn't matter which nurse joy as they share the same script anyways).
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LH6ZWlZ.png[/img]
After opening up pokemon center map like I have done here, click the above tab that says events. This will make nurse joy visible.
Now just click nurse joy and click the button on the right side of the screen that says "open script"

At the bottom of the script you will find the "strings" section. feel free to crop this text however you like. NOTE: I don't think it's possible to just delete a string altogether (I don't know how at least), so instead of trying to delete the entire string just replace all of the text with a "."
[size=4]/n means a new line in the text box, /p or /1 means new textbox.[/size]
[size=4]After cropping altering the text just press the little compile button, press close on the next window that pops up and then just exit the script and save when it prompts you to do so.[/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gZjOCme.png[/img]
[size=4]The compile button is that little blue button to the right of the ROM file location[/spoiler][/size][size=4]Simple :)[/size]

[quote name='jakeypoo44' timestamp='1362069207' post='213420']
first you will need advancemap and XSE ( extreme script editor). You will have to google them for the download link.
[spoiler]Next you want to open up advance map and load up the rom you are using (you may want to create a backup just in case you screw up). also click settings on the top toolbar and click choose script editor, from there just find wherever you saved XSE.
Now you want to open up nurse joys script (doesn't matter which nurse joy as they share the same script anyways).
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LH6ZWlZ.png[/img]
After opening up pokemon center map like I have done here, click the above tab that says events. This will make nurse joy visible.
Now just click nurse joy and click the button on the right side of the screen that says "open script"

At the bottom of the script you will find the "strings" section. feel free to crop this text however you like. NOTE: I don't think it's possible to just delete a string altogether (I don't know how at least), so instead of trying to delete the entire string just replace all of the text with a "."
[size=4]/n means a new line in the text box, /p or /1 means new textbox.[/size]
[size=4]After cropping altering the text just press the little compile button, press close on the next window that pops up and then just exit the script and save when it prompts you to do so.[/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gZjOCme.png[/img]
[size=4]The compile button is that little blue button to the right of the ROM file location[/spoiler][/size][size=4]Simple :)[/size]
[/quote]

To make this more relevant to the thread: Would this work with the Oak speech?