TCL Season 2 (Teams Champions League)

29 minutes ago, Umbramol said:

What I want to know more is the selection process for the teams. I think the 4 choices are not very clear, or at least to me. So I cannot fully understand how the 12 teams will be selected

Selections Process:
1st - The first 6 teams of the tt ranking in the middle of the year (after june tt) in case one does not sign up, the next one in the ranking will take his place. 6 Teams
2nd - Option 1: Councils and hosts, will vote for another 2 teams to get their place directly + A tag team will be held, where the 2 teams that reach the final will get a place. Option 2: 2 tag team will be held, where the 4 teams that reach the final will get a place. 6+4 Teams =10
3rd - The last 2 places will be auctioned to the teams that pay the most, so we will get more money for the prize. 10+2 Teams = 12

I hope I have explained it well and that it is understood. We try to be as impartial as possible for this.

On 8/5/2022 at 8:07 PM, Axelgor said:

Team Name: [Aw] AsgardWarriors

Team Captain: Enchanteur
Players: Enchanteur, Frags, Axellgor, Arca, Zhiko, Lkrenz, Haazuu, Facursa, xPauu, LaMikotoMisaka, xNotyourfriend, TiToooo, KiiritoX,  Ernestocast, JamesFaul, Ysdrag, SxTerrOr, OoKingoO, Bautissj, ZozoMgl, Legendl, Sicklonerr, SrFrankostra, Escanor, Jefsu

Tier choices: Option 1

Team Selection Process: Option 1 (NoHa better get in)

3 hours ago, TCL said:

Selections Process:
1st - The first 6 teams of the tt ranking in the middle of the year (after june tt) in case one does not sign up, the next one in the ranking will take his place. 6 Teams
2nd - Option 1: Councils and hosts, will vote for another 2 teams to get their place directly + A tag team will be held, where the 2 teams that reach the final will get a place. Option 2: 2 tag team will be held, where the 4 teams that reach the final will get a place. 6+4 Teams =10
3rd - The last 2 places will be auctioned to the teams that pay the most, so we will get more money for the prize. 10+2 Teams = 12

I hope I have explained it well and that it is understood. We try to be as impartial as possible for this.

So in the first 2 options we have 10 teams and in the third option we have 12 teams but we get 6 standard teams+2 from the donations. How do we get the other 4 teams?

2 hours ago, Umbramol said:

So in the first 2 options we have 10 teams and in the third option we have 12 teams but we get 6 standard teams+2 from the donations. How do we get the other 4 teams?

On both options will have a Tag teams tour for determine spots. 8 are guarranted(6 for positions and 2 for donations). But:
Option 1 - Council will select 2 teams to skip the Tag Tour and enter directly on tour, leaving 2 spots on Tag teams Tour
Option 2 - All 4 remaining spots will be determined on tag team tours.

But the lack of community participations trigger me a lot. So, i have a sugest for Option 1:

Two voting stages.

The first voting stage will be held by community, with they selecting 6 teams.
The second voting stage will be held by Council, selecting 2 of 6 teams elected by community. The 2 most voted teams on stage 1 will receive one additional vote on this stage. 

Edited by caioxlive13
7 hours ago, Umbramol said:

Both options have 12 teams. 6 slots from tt rank, 2 slots on a "auction" if I understand correctly, and options just change the way to pick 4 of them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 4:49 PM, Draekyn said:

4. Not a fan of either of the tier choices you're giving. The first choice shits on Doubles and the second overemphasizes  OU.
About Doubles: You're signing up the top 6 teams in the TT standings so I'll assume you'd want the event to be competitive. If we're talking about the best teams I don't see a reason not to value Doubles the same as the other official tiers.
About OU: You're not running a community event that needs to be accessible, for which emphasizing OU would make sense. Again, it's reserved to a select number of teams, your goal is to make it as level a playing field as possible.

A good lineup that i see that are good:

10 Tiers:
2xOU/2xUU/2xNU/2xDB/LC(Lack of players, fair not put this tier with two matches, but need to include him at least.)/ A gimmick format selected by Community Vote, A 5v5 Battle on Pokémon Unite, or a Battle on Showdown - National Dex OU

Greetings everyone!

We the TCL hope You are having an excellent Friday and weekend. We are gonna be doing some announcements. 

Due to reaching 18 teams sign up for the tournament. We were discussing the number of teams allowed in the tournament. 

WE ARE GONNA BE ALLOWING 16 TEAMS IN THE TOURNAMENT AND WE ARE GONNA SPLIT THEM INTO 2 GROUPS OF 8 TEAMS FOR A TOTAL OF 7 WEEKS GROUP STAGE.

Taking that on mind. The Council instead of voting 2 teams to take 1 spot each one. The Council has vote for 4 teams, and the teams who will have a guaranteed spot in the tournament will be:

• Noha
  • RMW
  • OPTC
  • Nore

We have a total of 10 teams with a guarantee spot on the tournament already.

We will list below the remaining 8 teams:

• [OA] (Original)
  • [RyFu] (RapidashyFurio)
  • [CØRE] (core seven)
  • [EØS] (Eagleotlawsports)
  • [ZËRØ] (Elitewarriors)
  • [NazC] (Nazarick Comfort)
  • [LAB] (lab experiments)
  • [NC] (nightcrowguild)

The remaining 8 teams must remember that We are gonna be given the last 6 spots in the tournament in the next way: 

1. - 4 Spots will be given on a tournament. 
  2. - 2 Spots will be given with an auction.

We are gonna be announcing the day of the tournament and the auction in the next couple of days on this forum thread and on our official discord channel.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Edited by TCL
26分钟前,TCL 说:

Greetings everyone!

We the TCL hope You are having an excellent Friday and weekend. We are gonna be doing some announcements.

Due to reaching 18 teams sign up for the tournament. We were discussing the number of teams allowed in the tournament.

WE ARE GONNA BE ALLOWING 16 TEAMS IN THE TOURNAMENT AND WE ARE GONNA SPLIT THEM INTO 2 GROUPS OF 8 TEAMS FOR A TOTAL OF 7 WEEKS GROUP STAGE.

Taking that on mind. The Council instead of voting 2 teams to take 1 spot each one. The Council has vote for 4 teams, and the teams who will have a guaranteed spot in the tournament will be:

• Noha
  • RMW
  • OPTC
  • Nore

We have a total of 10 teams with a guarantee spot on the tournament already.

We will list below the remaining 8 teams:

• OA (Original)
  • RyFu (RapidashyFurio)
  • CØRE (core seven)
  • EØS (Eagleotlawsports)
  • ZËRØ (Elitewarriors)
  • NazC (Nazarick Comfort)
  • LAB (lab experiments)

The remaining 8 teams must remember that We are gonna be given the last 6 spots in the tournament in the next way:

1. - 4 Spots will be given on a tournament.
  2. - 2 Spots will be given with an auction.

We are gonna be announcing the day of the tournament and the auction in the next couple of days on this forum thread and on our official discord channel.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

look forward to

Besides, we are Oa

OA is not good-looking

HAHAHAHAH

[EØS] Eagleotlawsports (4) vs [RyFu] RapidashyFurio (0)

OU: maxduci vs ZeroGamerOO

UU: zXcrissXz vs DarnellEK

NU: aldahirramirez vs wBANw

Dubs: Iglavie vs BonClayman

LC: rohmartinez vs Endernone

[ZËRØ] Elitewarriors (2) vs [CØRE] CoreSeven (3)

OU: Vosfijate vs Elemtrix

UU: BrunoRZ vs Cheslon

NU: StokesAG vs xJossue

Dubs: DavidAkd vs OntaroDT

LC: SebastianRVM vs Alesic

[LAB] LabExperiments (4) vs [NC] nightcrowguild (1)

OU: AARROONN vs Fenken

UU: zBasaraTojo vs Bilusilva

NU: Edwardinho vs marchetti

Dubs: GabrielAZ vs Scoutsamz

LC: Skylux vs nightdragonn

[OA] Original (5) vs [NazC] NazarickComfort (0)

OU: zhoudaoguxian vs rozsu

UU: XiaoSH vs Mapchs

NU: MertvayaRuka vs qmanzanop

Dubs: ZDBE vs MAllyJu

LC: KokenoCastro vs TeoG

Deadline Monday, 5 September 23:59 GMT

All games in Viridian ch4 and posted in discord with @matchping

The 4 teams that win will enter the TCL.

Edited by TCL
2 hours ago, TCL said:

[EØS] (Eagleotlawsports) vs [RyFu] (RapidashyFurio)

OU maxduci vs ZeroGamerOO

UU zXcrissXz vs DarnellEK

NU aldahirramirez vs wBANw

Dubs Iglavie vs BonClayman

LC rohmartinez vs Endernone

[ZËRØ] (Elitewarriors) vs [CØRE] (CoreSeven)

OU Vosfijate vs Elemtrix

UU BrunoRZ vs Cheslon

NU StokesAG vs xJossue

Dubs DavidAkd vs OntaroDT

LC SebastianRVM vs Alesic

[LAB] (LabExperiments) vs [NC] (nightcrowguild)

OU AARROONN vs Fenken

UU zBasaraTojo vs Bilusilva

NU Edwardinho vs marchetti

Dubs GabrielAZ vs Scoutsamz

LC Skylux vs nightdragonn

[OA] (Original) vs [NazC] (NazarickComfort)

OU zhoudaoguxian vs rozsu

UU XiaoSH vs Mapchs

NU MertvayaRuka vs qmanzanop

Dubs ZDBE vs MAllyJu

LC KokenoCastro vs TeoG

Deadline Monday, 5 September 23:59 GMT

All games in Viridian ch4 and posted in discord with @matchping

The 4 teams that win will enter the TCL.

Isn't a good idea. Now only 4 teams will go on auction to pick up the 2 remaining slots(the 4 losers). Would be a better idea if auction becomes held before those matches, and the 6 teams remaining fight for the spots on this way:

2 Best-ranked teams from TT table skip this play-off 

Remaining 4 plays a play-off for the final 2 spots on next stage.

Edited by caioxlive13

Hello Everybody!!

We finish our elimination stage already and these are our 4 Winners team and will be take part of this TCL season:

• [EØS] Eagleotlawsports
  • [CØRE] CoreSeven
  • [LAB] LabExperiments
  • [OA] Original

So far We have already 14 teams on the tournamen. We have 2 spots left. 

Now We will begin with our auction stage. Remember on this Auction the 4 teams left will be able to purchase the 2 pots left. This auction will begin with 4M for each spot.

The teams listed below are eligible for participate on the auction: 

• [NC] nightcrowguild 
  • [ZËRØ] Elitewarriors 
  • [RyFu] RapidashyFurio
  • [NazC] NazarickComfort

Remember that the auction be on this actual post. When We reach the deadline on Friday, We will take the best 2 offers of the elegible teams, and they will earn the last 2 spots 

This auction will end up on Friday 00:00 GMT