2 shines in one day!

I understand that the shiny rate in Pokemmo is a 1/30000 chance. But how did I get 2 shinys within the same day? Within 100 encounter of each other??? I wasn’t even shiny hunting. I was just trying to level up my Pokémon using sweet scent. The 2 shinys I got are nidorino and raticate. I was so suprised. Does anyone know the odds of 2 shinys appearing within 30 minutes of each other? I currently trying to complete my second region so I haven’t played very much.

On 8/5/2022 at 1:10 PM, Dvet8927 said:

I understand that the shiny rate in Pokemmo is a 1/30000 chance. But how did I get 2 shinys within the same day? Within 100 encounter of each other??? I wasn’t even shiny hunting. I was just trying to level up my Pokémon using sweet scent. The 2 shinys I got are nidorino and raticate. I was so suprised. Does anyone know the odds of 2 shinys appearing within 30 minutes of each other? I currently trying to complete my second region so I haven’t played very much.

There is also the factor of luck, it seems in this instance you got very lucky. However to find out what the odds would be you would need to know how many encounters it was within that 30 minute time span then times that encounter number by 5 due to sweet scent then work from there. 

On 8/9/2022 at 2:46 PM, TohnR said:

There has been an unlucky player who found 2 shinies in the same horde 😞 Had to kill one to catch the other

There have been quite a few people who have had this happen, I have only played for 1 year and ive spectated it happen to 3 people, its so sad to see 😞 imagine you'll never know the IVs and nature of the other, could have been 6x31 😉

What were u wearin when U caught Those shinies.. I think it s about the costume u wear lol, not about the 1/30k

If u are poor u Can easily catch shinies.. If u re already rich u spend months in vain hhhhhhh

13 hours ago, Juaske said:

If my math is math it's a 0.0005% chance for 2 shinies in 100 encounters no dono, 0.00067% with dono

That's 1 / 200 000 and 1 / 149 253, 73134. Aight if I am getting 2 shinies in a row I am playing the PowerBall. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am aware that in Pokemmo, there is a 1/30000 possibility of finding a shiny. But how did I get two shinys in one day? Within 100 miles of one another? Not even shiny hunting, I wasn't. Just attempting to use pleasant aroma to level up my Pokémon. I received Nidorino and Raticate as my two shinys. I was very shocked. What are the chances of finding two shinys during a 30-minute period? I haven't played much since I'm attempting to finish my second area.