Bearminator OT Want Offers

konodiosda

Seems weird having the OT enter a public auction like this. Feels like the staff member themself is being put up for auction. I think it's nice to get the OT from the staff member and I get some of these people genuinely want the OT because they try to collect them for history, but a public auction/bidding war is strange. I think offers should at the very least be sent through mail in private messages out of respect for the OT and staff members.

Edited by DittoBoxes
9 minutes ago, Bearminator said:

I will also add, that I know its 2013 mon, but if someone wants just OT mon, I usually provide some from time to time when I have time to hunt some random mons.

What about the brave few that send 2 bears to be bred into an ultimate bear? 🥺

4 minutes ago, DittoBoxes said:

This is wholesome ❤️ Proof that all you gotta do is ask, when possible, rather than spend the yen :3 

I mean it's totally worth every last drip of yen, but it's also worth every second of the wait.

Waiting even kinda makes it like it's own shiny hunt even though it's not shiny lol I just want one, and I'll treasure it just the same

Just now, CanadaSorry said:

I mean it's totally worth every last drip of yen, but it's also worth every second of the wait.

Waiting even kinda makes it like it's own shiny hunt even though it's not shiny lol I just want one, and I'll treasure it just the same

I agree. No hate to the people who buy because sometimes all you can do is buy. Also depends on several factors, the year is one of them. Waiting does feel special because it's pretty much sent to you, for you. but yeah, some OTs you do have to get through other means like really old staff members, but as far as I know, bluejim might still be around.

12 hours ago, DittoBoxes said:

Seems weird having the OT enter a public auction like this. Feels like the staff member themself is being put up for auction. I think it's nice to get the OT from the staff member and I get some of these people genuinely want the OT because they try to collect them for history, but a public auction/bidding war is strange. I think offers should at the very least be sent through mail in private messages out of respect for the OT and staff members.

Should I sell them in the DM and close this thread? I was looking for offers as first, but they offer me here instead DM, and it turned to a public auction...

On 8/15/2022 at 5:44 PM, Bearminator said:

I will also add, that I know its 2013 mon, but if someone wants just OT mon, I usually provide some from time to time when I have time to hunt some random mons.

can i still have one if i tell u i want it for the sole purpose of auctioning it off in 10 years?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.