Make Boss Rewards Tradable

konodiosda

Question

15 answers to this question

Those rewards are very good.. The hockey mask, the spooky arms,the nian hood, the starlight hat.. Those untradable cosmetics looks great, making em tradable, of course, blows a whole economy, Such thing will never be done.. I was about to post sthg why don't they make pvp rewards pokes tradable but then i said we ré only puppets whatever we say whatever we post it won't change anythg. None replies none discusses an idea. 

They made those vanities untradeable because they were meant to be a reward for completing the events they were released in and not for making profit. It is for this reason they probably wont make them tradeable.

However it wouldnt be a bad idea to make them tradeable because this would allow players who werent playing at the time to get them and it would add to the life span of the vanity item without adding anymore of them to the game. (i.e the vanities won't die out when people who originally got them stop playing)

I bet if they made them tradeable they would just be an addition of nice vanities for people to grind for. Rn time machines arent real xd so the devs can help us out by making these vanities tradeable.

Logic here discusses itself, those cosmetics won't be tradable. 

Old vanities will be extinct soon (i.e: knight helmet, flaming Skull, party hat, kyu hat, Jack-o- lantern, desu's labcoat, scythe...) 

4 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

They made those vanities untradeable because they were meant to be a reward for completing the events they were released in and not for making profit. It is for this reason they probably wont make them tradeable.

Correct, and then also result in people mass farming them for profit whenever they're available, which isn't the point.

1 hour ago, DragoTamer said:

In all honesty, I was looking forward to Darkshade replying with "No" before I opened the thread to see the reply

And it s so fair to answer that. So the question here is if old cosmetic rewards like hockey mask and spooky arms, mage's hat... will come back again in the future or no (like Nian hood) 

On 8/10/2022 at 1:29 PM, Jgaw said:

And it s so fair to answer that. So the question here is if old cosmetic rewards like hockey mask and spooky arms, mage's hat... will come back again in the future or no (like Nian hood) 

Rather than being tradeable, mage's hat should be colorable. imagine rocking a red mage's hat that awkways showed from a bug with fire dragon's robe or something. would be lit

3 hours ago, DragoTamer said:

Rather than being tradeable, mage's hat should be colorable. imagine rocking a red mage's hat that awkways showed from a bug with fire dragon's robe or something. would be lit

Yeah sounds a good suggestion like winged helmet first introduced was only White then turned colorable.. Go suggest and im with u. But it s only up to devz 

On 8/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, Darkshade said:

Correct, and then also result in people mass farming them for profit whenever they're available, which isn't the point.

Yeah but what about re releasing them? I know people who have them would be sad as it's some kind of flex that they were with the game for that long time.

But I don't see economy getting affected if those items release again so players who joined later can also get the scary hockey mask and stuff like Jump Stone. C'mon these aren't meant to be limited it profits no one.

My dream is that one day the Mage Hat from Pumpking 2021 will either be made tradeable or re released. At least some other vanity similar to it could be launched. It's so sad that the only decent mage hat vanity is untradeable and exclusive for that specific 2021 event. 

10 minutes ago, LockeGriss said:

My dream is that one day the Mage Hat from Pumpking 2021 will either be made tradeable or re released. At least some other vanity similar to it could be launched. It's so sad that the only decent mage hat vanity is untradeable and exclusive for that specific 2021 event. 

There's a Mismagius themed mage hat available that looks better. Ngl the mage hat from 2021 Halloween has an awkward color 😕

On 2/22/2024 at 11:02 AM, TohnR said:

There's a Mismagius themed mage hat available that looks better. Ngl the mage hat from 2021 Halloween has an awkward color 😕

Which hat is that? Can u tell me the name?