Looking to buy PVE pokemon.

SuzPeX

33 minutes ago, SuzPeX said:

Looking for pokemon to run through the game with seeing I got rid of all my stuff before disappearing lol 

Ideally a lvl 100 Smeargle (for catchmon) and a lvl 100 Teddi (for horde training / shiny hunting) would be enough. Maybe a lvl 100 damp ability pokemon like Poliwrath too if more inclined towards shiny hunt. Let me know if you need either or all of these, I'll make.

6 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Ideally a lvl 100 Smeargle (for catchmon) and a lvl 100 Teddi (for horde training / shiny hunting) would be enough. Maybe a lvl 100 damp ability pokemon like Poliwrath too if more inclined towards shiny hunt. Let me know if you need either or all of these, I'll make.

As I’ve been gone for some time and getting back into the game id love to buy anything needed. Specifically things I can grind cash for, and shiny hint. Until I build my teams and move back to competitive 

If you're looking for pokemon to shunt, supporting pokemon help. A pokemon with the damp ability like akshit said is very useful for shunting pokemon that explode like claydol. Weezing with reactive gas makes shunting Zorua easier. Different supporting pokemon help based on what you're shunting. 

As for a smeargle catchmon like what Akshit said, there are two prevailing types. The first is the general one and the second is a conversion smeargle. The general uses a moveset of false swipe, soak, spore, and personally I use substitute otherwise. The other moveset utilizes a ghost move is your first move, conversion, false swipe, and spore. Conversion set is used to catch pokemon that use take down like chansey, beldum, relicanth, etc. and are also helpful in catching snorlax. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.