[Screenshots] RNG Moments - Megathread

I've seen too much people creating different topics to talk about RNG, and taking prints along with post. Eventually these topics become lost on the middle of too many topics.

So, i created this megathread with the intent to save those moments and give everyone some laughs. If a admin pin this thread i would apreciate.

let's start with this 3 consecutive Critical Hits:
image.png.e311564fb2e7441783defad69263d224.png

Note: he forfeit after those crits.

Edited by caioxlive13

Someone I know was trying to get the Lv.50 Battle Tower ribbon, and the opponents Suicune managed to sucessfully hit 4 Sheer Colds in a row.

RIP the screenshot. Wish I had it tho

oh, my brothers of pain, please come with me and let's walk together, I understand you my little creatures, I understand what it feels like to lose by misfortune, The electric zebra used nitrocharge on my alakazam and when I change, she is used persuit. :/

16 hours ago, BrandonBraune said:

oh, my brothers of pain, please come with me and let's walk together, I understand you my little creatures, I understand what it feels like to lose by misfortune, The electric zebra used nitrocharge on my alakazam and when I change, she is used persuit. 😕

This isn't the same case. You lose because you don't know that the opposing zebstrika had pursuit. On this cases mentioned on post, we Won/Lost due to a Low Acc move Hit/High acc move Miss/parahax/flinchhax/etc...

Edited by caioxlive13
2 hours ago, Jgaw said:

The ability of togekiss is Just annoying very much with a choice scarf.. It flinches like 5 times in à row 

Screenshot_20220512_123210_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

No comments for Togecancer. And players complained about KR cloyster before their nerf, when this is worse to deal than one.

Before someone talk; Almost nothing outspeed Togekiss with scarf and Cloyster with +2 speed. So basically you need to compare the chances.

Togekiss's Flinch chance is 60%
Cloyster's Flinch chance is around 41%.

Edited by caioxlive13
  • 1 month later...

image.png.cd16e7a962b2e70d0666c5d503643e5d.png
(Instead of create a new to share this, decided to share on this topic)

First matches of season 10, fighting vs probablly a Chinese player(meaning that he have 583% luck), and he/she forfeit, after miss a cross poison.

Lesson: Don't try to defog while your opponent have serperior alive.

• 1 month later...