Hey everyone!

Hey all, 

Just started playing the game with my BF over the weekend and I have to say I'm hooked! Over the weekend we easily clocked about 20 hours which is considerably different for myself since I haven't been a "gamer" for almost 12 years... the last game would of been WoW. 

Also haven't played a Pokemon game since Heart Gold and Soul Silver and prior to that was Ruby and Sapphire so its been a long time since I've journeyed through any Pokemon Region so it might of been foolish to start off in Unova or as we call it "Endless Text Unova"... seriously when did pokemon games become 70% talking for their story lol.. 

Lucky I had my partner to help, him being the pokemon expert (plays competitive on s&w) however even Pokemon Black wasn't his strong suit since he never played it much but having someone to ask "Oi is this good?" does make my life easier...

We hope to see you both in game and hopefully make some mates along the way! Glad to be here :) 

Hello! I'm also a new player, I've been playing consistently for a couple of weeks now in the Kanto region. I also just joined the forums so I'm just browsing around looking for others to chat and play with. Nice to meet you and feel free to add me so we can chat in-game sometime~

10 minutes ago, Celexas said:

Hello! I'm also a new player, I've been playing consistently for a couple of weeks now in the Kanto region. I also just joined the forums so I'm just browsing around looking for others to chat and play with. Nice to meet you and feel free to add me so we can chat in-game sometime~

Awesome it's so nice to find like-minded players. Is your forum name the same as in your in-game name? Would love to add you.

1 hour ago, BrandonBraune said:

Hi there, welcome. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do, if you have any questions ask me, most of us are here to serve.

Thank you, that's great to know :) im learning alot atm. Would love to join a social clan.